• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About 3D Posing Software

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
Hi there! I found this image at DeviantArt and fell in love with the incredible detail.

I've never used 3D rendering software or the like and I'm not an artist or anything, but I just thought I'd give it a try sometime perhaps...

How hard is it to use... to build a scenario like this? And how do you get such incredible detail on the feet like in this picture... The creator of this artwork, "Virtualimagination" @ DeviantArt said it's done with "Poser" and "3D Studio max" or something... Can you give me some hints and... be honest... just tell me to stop dreaming if I'm trying to achieve the impossible. :redface:

Attachments

• Worship_her_feet__by_virtualimagination.jpg
    Worship_her_feet__by_virtualimagination.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 45
It's not impossible for some people. You just need to do some careful thinking to make a success. (Don't have to follow my advise or suggestion...just my opinion)

I been learning 3ds max for 2 months now, technically nothing is close to being hard, its just time and patience that might frustrate some people. the image you showed is indeed fantastic, work of this quality commonly takes some weeks to produce, but again, nothing is hard.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back