• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About friggin' time you posted here, yer damn monkeh!

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
You'd think after being a member here for the longest time, I'd be posting here, but I finally have. For those who do not know me, I'm the Poisonous Monkey, aka grippedchimp, a UK-based tickle artist who has spent the last 3 years posting in the TMF. Only recently I decided to post in TickleTheater as I've noticed some great artists who I've not seen before (Nessonite for one). However, there are some people from here who know me through the TMF, so I should be OK here.

Well, here's my first post of new art of mine in TickleTheater, and what better way than a bunch of pics dedicated to one of my favourite ways of tickle torture: Animals licking bare feet in stocks. Expect plenty of toe bondage, domestic animal slobber, tears of laughter and possibly a bit of humour too. Enjoy!

Resident ticklish teacher Deanna pays for having cheesy feet

Here's one situation where you don't want Selis to shut up

Darang always has his way when going outdoors. Eveline knows

Yenny featuring in a BAC classic drawn by the Chimp. CONFUSED??!
(Here's a monochrome version, for "darker" purposes)

Why not check out my Yahoo! Groups and see what I've been up to, just in case you are new to my work. Have fun!

Poisonous Monkey

Top Bananas Drawings As Always, Mr. Chimp. Btw, Zoo Atlanta Lost Their Newest Gorilla. If You Got The Job That Would Put You And Bac In The Same Town!! Lol! Thanks Again For All Your Great Work.

Love yer stuff, my poo flingin' amigo! Hopefully you get your own folder here.

Cheers everyone! Glad you like 'em!

AcornaMordor said:
I can't see them.. I can't get it to display.
If you can see the banner on my signature, you should be able to see them. Try clicking them, then refreshing them again. I'm sure if others can see them without difficultly, you should be alright too. Maybe you tried to view them when too many other people tried to at the same time too.

Last edited:
Great stuff as always Chimp. You should open your own forum in the Artist's Pad section.

IT IS about time!!!

Its about f*cking time you daft bugger. I wonder if anyones noticed that I stopped posting stuff at the TMF? Its just so much easier to do it here with me having know web domain or group to link too...

Ya know what really sucks? You and Kaho and the rest do these Anniversery things for your groups and/or characters....I've been relocated so many times I've forgotten when exactly it all began. I would have to figure out when I opened the original yahoo CLUB (wow that is old, they dont even have clubs anymore) called "Cali and Friends"......

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Its about f*cking time you daft bugger. I wonder if anyones noticed that I stopped posting stuff at the TMF? Its just so much easier to do it here with me having know web domain or group to link too...

Ya know what really sucks? You and Kaho and the rest do these Anniversery things for your groups and/or characters....I've been relocated so many times I've forgotten when exactly it all began. I would have to figure out when I opened the original yahoo CLUB (wow that is old, they dont even have clubs anymore) called "Cali and Friends"......

I think people are starting to notice you haven't posted anything in while, but me and Kahoshiden are wondering when you're coming on Yahoo! IM next, as we've got some business to discuss. Perosnally, it's better than you've settled here so you don't have to hassle of your groups and such shutting down. I, however, have got a site in the works and doing a considerable amount to get it done at the mo...
I've noticed you've joined DeviantArt. Looks like you're joining the likes of Scamwich and Khali in those ranks!

Oh, and AcornaMordor, I don't know what's wrong. Your server/terminal probably hates Freeserve/Wanadoo. But you can give my Yahoo! Groups a try if you wish...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back