• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About that somewhat new comedy central gameshow: Distraction.

Shelper4

TMF Poster
There's a gameshow I've recently caught on comedy central called "Distraction". Don't know if anyone else has seen or mentioned on this forum this show - but it involves distracting the poor players while they attempt to answer relatively easy questions. Not only is the premise poorly applied, in my opinion, but the show in general is just a fearfully horrific show of how terrible television can be 😛. Maybe I just caught a bad episode or two, but I clearly remember the contestants on the show making me want to break my fingers when they talk, just so I myself can be "distracted" from this ridiculous dialogue. Maybe this more accurately describes why the show is really called distraction.

Anyways, to avoid a tangent, I was just going to say that, I see a good chance for tickling to be part of this show off in the horizon. It seems a perfect way to "distract" the opponents while they try and answer questions with their simple, often painfully defective brains. Also, the players are often good looking people.

Now, I don't quite know if it is worth actually watching all the episodes to find one with tickling in it, but if someone else feels up to the challenge, and wants to find/record the tickling part of the episode, good luck - just make sure that, before you begin, you don't have any weapons in the house that could in any way shape or form be used as a tool for suicide. You'll thank me later.

One could argue that good looking people often turn out to have painfully defective brains as a default... 😉

😀

Such does seem to be the case more often than not, but there are those who grow past such limitations 😎

Sockstickler said:
Such does seem to be the case more often than not, but there are those who grow past such limitations 😎

Which limitation be that, Socks? Their good looks, or their painfully defective brains? 😛

There has, I believe, actually been an instance of tickling as a "distraction" on the show a year or two ago. There's a thread on here somewhere about that episode, too. 🙂

Twentyfive points aren't just enough... 😉

I've Saved A Fortune On Hallowwen Masks And Birth Control.....

Theoretically, Then I Should Be A Genius??

It is a watered down version of the british show. In the british version, with Jimmy Carr again hosting, it's a lot more intense. For instance, the people are blindfolded, and their buzzers are lined with cacti. Fun.

yeah, I know what you mean Kal, thats why I sacrificed and only have 12 for my Wisdom.

somed00d said:
It is a watered down version of the british show. In the british version, with Jimmy Carr again hosting, it's a lot more intense. For instance, the people are blindfolded, and their buzzers are lined with cacti. Fun.
I don't know if that sounds as fun as it does immoral...and.....possibly illegal? 😛 Man, the crap that they put on television these days.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back