• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Valerie's Recent Unexpected Absence

MistressValerie1

Administrator
Dear Friends,

I have been recently unavailable due to a personal emergency. Everything will be alright, but I may be slow to reply to PM's and service requests as I catch up on 10 days of forum business. Thank you in advance for your patience :blush

Cordially,
Valerie

I do hope everything is ok...or shall be..you've been missed..

We'll try to keep the drama to a minimum while you get caught up on things, both here and in meatspace, Ms. V.! Great to have you back in the saddle(so to speak). :coolthumbup

Drama to a minimum... whoops. *hopes nobody thinks about 2012 or insanity*

I hope you feel much better very soon. No, that isn't butt-kissing. :lol

*huggles Val* Get better, or have your family get better, or whatever the problem is. You're on my prayer list! And quit blushing, this is us here, we love you!

^_^

~K

We all have our lives to live, and offline issues are far more important. Hope everything is alright. 🙂

I <3 you, Val!!!

If you need anything...let me know...I'll swim to you...😉

Best wishes & good thoughts, MistressValerie!

You make right whatever it is. We'll be here when life lets you back to us.

Christopher

It's all good, and I'm glad you're alright.

three cheers for mistress valerie!!!
hip hip, hurrah
hip hip, hurrah
hip hip, hurrah!!!!

lol *hug*

Thank you, everyone, for your kind wishes. I was admitted to hospital for unexpected complications of heat-stroke and required eight days of treatment before I was able to return home. I am grateful to the fine medical staff who made my experience as safe and trouble-free as possible and I appreciate the concerns expressed by many forum members during my unforeseen absence.

Love to all,

O.O Heat stroke is serious business, but you seem to at least be typing fine. Welcome home, Val!

~K

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back