• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Absolute Last Co-Worker Pics - Feet

cpr1815

TMF Expert
Alright, here's the deal.....these are the last pictures I have of my co-worker who likes me to tie her up and tickle her. These pics are from Halloween, and it is also the last time when she and I had a tickling session. Unfortunately, she simply was not satisfied being just friends. We had gone through this once before and I chilled out our tickling relationship because I simply did not want to lead her on that something more was going to happen between us. She later said that she could deal with our arrangement, but, she couldn't really. So anyhow, without further ado, here are the last of my photos of her that I will be sharing with you all......

Last edited:
you do what you think is right man.But i will definitely miss your great pics and i'll miss her feet

cpr1815 said:
Alright, here's the deal.....these are the last pictures I have of my co-worker who likes me to tie her up and tickle her. These pics are from Halloween, and it is also the last time when she and I had a tickling session. Unfortunately, she simply was not satisfied being just friends. We had gone through this once before and I chilled out our tickling relationship because I simply did not want to lead her on that something more was going to happen between us. She later said that she could deal with our arrangement, but, she couldn't really. So anyhow, without further ado, here are the last of my photos of her that I will be sharing with you all......

you didn't want to go out with her beacause you didn't want to ruin your relationship as friends? are yall still friends without the tickling? i don't know, if she REALLY wants to make more out of the relationship, i'd let it be so, but that's just me...

great pics, btw, such soft and tender soles.

I'd love to hear the story of how you went from being co-workers to being people who met up for bondage tickling games. Have to say I'm a little jealous. You've got a woman who wants to be tickled and who has lovely feet throwing herself at you!! As Chandler once said in Friends 'Oh my wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight.'
As gilmourwaters said, you do what you have to, but it is a sad day for the community. I'd recommend two minutes silence, or at least two minutes of muffled giggling.

awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! - date her!!

CPR - awesome shots - you should have just sprayed some cum on those soles as a tribute and see what she did.

FatJay said:
I'd love to hear the story of how you went from being co-workers to being people who met up for bondage tickling games. Have to say I'm a little jealous. You've got a woman who wants to be tickled and who has lovely feet throwing herself at you!! As Chandler once said in Friends 'Oh my wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight.'
As gilmourwaters said, you do what you have to, but it is a sad day for the community. I'd recommend two minutes silence, or at least two minutes of muffled giggling.

Here's how it happened: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=22209

I think the best way to put it, is that someone you might meet and want a physical relationship with, but nothing more because there simply is no compatibility, ya know? She's cute and let's me tie her up and tickle her, but I have my limitations. I'm not gonna sell myself out and get into a relationship with a woman based only on the fact that I could satisfy my tickling urges. I gotta have something more, but that's just me. As of now, I'm dating a chick that I dig very much and who also happens to be quite ticklish. It's a good combo for me 😉

sandiegotickler said:
CPR - awesome shots - you should have just sprayed some cum on those soles as a tribute and see what she did.

Nah, even if I had chosen to date her, you wouldn't have seen any cum on her soles. It's just not something that floats my boat like it does with other people.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back