• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accept my ATF registration?

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
Accept my ATF registration? It's been days and nothing... The email is valid and so is my info, so I don't see what's the idea. I see that there are hundreds of registered people there, so what's wrong? I haven't got a reply or anything. Tried to re-register and it said : "already in use" yea... by me! But I still can't access the forum with it.

Acc/Nick: somebody23
email: [email protected]

Chibi set himself up so that he has to approve all new registrants, I believe. He must not be approving you for some reason. You could try PMing Anime316, who is the big boss at the ATF, and perhaps he can help you.

That's odd, as I've been there a while and I can't see the board either, logged in and all.

Funny. Neither I got word from them.

Wait a sec, did I remember to apply for an account in the first place...?

Duh...

:leaf:

Every single email i've gotten that allows people's accounts to be activated i've activated. Everyone who's applied should be allowed into the forum. I'm going to find out if it's possible to turn off the "admin activation required" part of the process so people can just create their account without any hassle.

Anime316 said:
Every single email i've gotten that allows people's accounts to be activated i've activated. Everyone who's applied should be allowed into the forum. I'm going to find out if it's possible to turn off the "admin activation required" part of the process so people can just create their account without any hassle.

I can at least say one of the complaints was a false alarm; I wasn't aware that ATF had moved and was still accessing the old link.

Me either. By the time I arrived everything was gone.

I _still_ haven't had a single email from the ATF and can't access the forum. When I try to re-register with "somebody23" it says it's taken... Surely it is... BY ME! 🙁
Please do something :'(

Can some admin please do something? I still haven't heard word from the ATF and it's been over a month since I registered... it says my username or password isn't correct and I'm 100% positive of the one I had input while registering...

Please... I know I'm missing alot here 🙁 sympathy? =(

My registration was never accepted either, and it's been weeks. It seems there's a technical flaw somewhere, since Anime316 apparently isn't choosing to reject anyone.

The place is still alive? One day I went there and everything disappeared. I was wondering what happened.

Oh ok, for a second there, I thought you meant Alcohol, Tobaco, and Firearms was accepting new members.

Hey... Anime316, can you please atleast delete my email, cause I don't have another and don't want to make a fake email address to join. It says my email is already taken, although I cannot access the ATF... I'm in a sticky situation.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back