• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental tickling?

Vexis

TMF Regular
I know there have been threads about this before, but they die out after two or three posts. This will not happen here! so heres the subject:
has anyone ever had someone do something that accidentally tickled you, but the person never intended to tickle u? or have you ever done this to someone, completely by accident? if you do please share (or if they're too embarrassing, pm me with them.)

because its in the stories section, heres my contribution. In 7th grade, i was at this girl's swim party. all the girls were in bikinis, and she was slender with a VERY nice belly with a deep, oval innie. anyways, as everyone was leaving, she was giving each person a hug. she was pretty tall for a 7th grade girl, so my hands, during my hug, were around her sides, the tips of my fingers touching the belly. She smiled, laughed quietly, and said, "*small laugh*that tickles". I said, "oh, youre ticklish?" she replied, "yes, very. expecially on my stomach." i smiled and of course, tickled purposely for a bit on her exposed stomach. I wouldn't have been human if i hadnt. she laughed quite a bit, then sadly i had to go. ok your turn!

Last edited:
This is the one I immediately think of whenever this subject is posted. A girl I dated in high school in the 80's (really cute and <b>extraordinarily</b> ticklish on her feet, check my other posts) had a doctors appointment. I was not there, but she told me that he was checking her "development" and probing her stomach. She said, her own words, "It kind of hurt until he hit a ticklish spot. Then I started laughing hysterically while he kept probing." She said that he was was kind of annoyed, and said "don't wiggle, they move when you do." She said she kept laughing hysterically (her words), and said "I can't help it! It tickles!"

Regards,

TK

thats the sort of things im talking about. if you have any others, please share.

yea ive looked at that before. do you have an stories that your girlfriend told u?

cmon, no one has any other stories? i know that cant be true. cmon people

i simply dont believe that no one had any stories. it just cant be true

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back