• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidently posted a tickling video to my facebook...

scabbedwings1

Oops!
A couple girls in town with big mouths saw it before I got it deleted, and they have really big mouths. They were pretty... I dunno. Surprised by it I guess, so I assume it's going to be all over town by tomorrow.

I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this one. I dunno if I should just say oh yeah, I'm into that shit, or make up some dumb story. I'm more worried about what all my guy friends are gonna say. I'm in a poker crew, and a fantasy football league. This could be a disaster!

Any suggestions?

-Chris

Just say you got hacked. It happens a lot. Hell it happened to me twice on facebook and on yahoo.

I said "Stupid facebook" and they said "yeah right" lol.

I wonder what Rex Ryan said... I doubt I can get ahold of him, haha.

The whole "Getting hacked" or "It was a virus lol" thing usually works towards the gullible types.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to think on it for a short while. I'll report back here I think up anything. Sorry I can't be of much help =/

It might be good if the girls knew what you were into. After all, how many friends do you have on FB? 400 odd? 400 people, there might be a girl or two there who are actually interested in it or might be curious... could be a blessing in disguise, I say.

Delete your facebook, stage your death, and live in russia under a false name for the rest of your life. 😉 that should take care of it

So I've been thinking about it for a while, and I think the best thing you could possibly do is, if it ever comes up - is to just play dumb. Since the video is deleted, not many people are going to believe the girls if there is no evidence. As far as anyone would be concerned, it'll be just some dirty rumour.

SO, good luck basically. Try not to stress over it too much. =)

Maybe pretend a friend wanted to embarass you and put some weird video on your facebook and that you didn't even see it till one of your friends told you and you deleted it after. or just pretend it never happened like kai said

Kind of sounds like maybe you wanted to get busted. It certainly no disaster. Maybe you'll get lucky and a bunch of girls will gang tickle you.

Maybe pretend a friend wanted to embarass you and put some weird video on your facebook and that you didn't even see it till one of your friends told you and you deleted it after. or just pretend it never happened like kai said

I'd like to add onto this and maybe say that you lost a bet to your friend and had to post something utterly embarrassing on your facebook, but had to take it down due to weird comments and questions.

What you should have done was post a couple more videos on purpose, and I mean some really gnarly stuff. Ideally, some chick getting her insides ravaged by the biggest blackest piece you've ever seen, and then maybe follow it up with some foreign little-persons bukaki. Then people would know instantly you got hacked 🙂

haha, thanks everyone. I'm just gonna play dumb. Although I was really thinking about doing what Firefox said mwhaha. Would be pretty hilarious!

do all your friends know each other? If not, you could say that a friend let you use his laptop, and you checked your facebook page, and didn't log out, so he had access to your page.

You can say you found the vid when you got home and deleted it, and had to go into your preferences to change your password and log-in details.

You could even post to your facebook a statement: "To the friend who logged in as me and posted that stupid video to my page, consider yourself un-friended" or something like that.

honestly if anyone makes a big deal about it it seems like they are the ones who noticed the content more than you. I never got the denying thing--it makes the fetish look weird. If they say there is a video on your facebook a simple "where?" would be a good question and if they cant show it to you just shrug and say "i dunno"

If they press further a simple "why are you so interested in finding out if i have a fetish? find me attractive?" you know, putting the blame more on them usually shuts it up.

I was in a situation where a friend found out about my fetish and told everyone--i just said "yep, and scat too" so they didn't know what to think. Others have known about my thing for tickling cuz I play tickle with them all the time--i act like it's the most natural thing in the world--cuz it is. No one treats me weird. It all depends how you act about it--it determines how others act.

Just don't bring it up until someone else does. Announcing a fake "Holy macaroni, a hacking has surely occurred!" thing is going to draw way more attention to it.

I don't know if I would play dumb or lie about it to tell you the truth. If for some unforseen reason it was brought up and you denied it, then they found out later that it is acutally true..they'll think you are ashamed of it and find it weird yourself, when really there's nothing weird or odd about it at all. Honestly if it were brought up by my friends or family...I would (and have) admit to it and try not to make it a big deal. Naturally they would probably question you about it...or they just might raise their eyebrows and laugh. You can never predict peoples reactions. So really just relax and let the chips fall where they will...that's my 2 cents anyway.

Post more fetish videos. A diaper one and then maybe a furry one. They'll think you're just being random.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back