• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Actualy meeting someone..

DarthJarJar

TMF Regular
Has anyone on here actualy conversed with someone for a while, then met them in person perhaps for a tickle session, or just talk?

Yeah, that was the plan with me and Senshi....we wound up getting married 😛

~K

Awwwww yay Mr and Mrs Senshi ^_^
I did want to meet with some one but he's too far away. Still do in fact.
But life dosent always go the way you want it to 🙁

Has anyone on here actualy conversed with someone for a while, then met them in person perhaps for a tickle session, or just talk?

Yea 😀 Since I was 18 yrs old (I'm 24 now) I been talking to people and then have sessions after awhile. Can't get enough of having sessions and meeting people in the community! Its a great feeling knowing that there are ticklephiles in your area and just all around the world 😀

Yes i chatted with CrusherTitan for a few months, knew i could trust him implicitly..and we met for my best ever tickle session i've ever had..i highly recommend him, as he is totally trustworthy...

Awwwww yay Mr and Mrs Senshi ^_^
I did want to meet with some one but he's too far away. Still do in fact.
But life dosent always go the way you want it to 🙁

nope because life loves to give out curve balls and screw things up.. gotta love it... not

sure did, and i married him! team papi!! :wub

I think women are scared of me because of my home made pics I submitted in the past, and i am a real Dom.
Met with someone once and there was no attraction for me.
We live and learn.
D

I've talked to others, met some, but still have yet to have a session. The few I talk to have been great people though.

I've met several from the area...I'm in indiana close to Chicago. It always started as nice conversation and sharing what about tickling does for us. The first meeting is never about tickling...it's just to meet and talk and make sure everything is real. Then, if things go well...we meet for a tickle session and a LOT of fun. There are some wonderful ladies on this board who have the desire...but they also want the trust. I would never divulge the names of those I've played with, but I can tell you that some ladies on the board are just the nicest and sweetest "ticklees next door" you could ever hope to meet!

yeah.....I`ve met up with women who hadn`t thought about and we both had alot of fun tickling . I`m not sure I`d say conversed tho

I'd love to, but considering where I live, I've barely ever met anyone I talk to online :/ distance sucks. (though one of my best RL friends was a girl I met in a forum)

I've only been here a short while but meeting someone from off the internet is something I've never considered, whether it's a sub-conscious fear of meeting up with a girl I thought was great who turns out to be a 7ft tall, male, axe-wielding psychotic mental patient who leaves my dismembered body in a suitcase in the river or just because I've never really felt the urge too.

met and dated someone for awhile. But things didn't workout too well. I would love to meet more people though.

No, I never met anyone on a fetish board. I did meet some folks on Match back in the day and just slowly introduce them to my tastes. I gotta say that tickling per se is more of a difficlut thing to find in a partner. Lot's of women are into BDSM and playing with toys...but my experience in the outside world (what the hell ever that means) if that most women aren't turned on by it. They prefer more things revolving around the Big-O. That is my experience.

I've only been here a short while but meeting someone from off the internet is something I've never considered, whether it's a sub-conscious fear of meeting up with a girl I thought was great who turns out to be a 7ft tall, male, axe-wielding psychotic mental patient who leaves my dismembered body in a suitcase in the river or just because I've never really felt the urge too.

god you make me laugh...lol

Since I believe everyone and anyone on the INTERNET claiming to be a GIRL is either a MAN or an UNDERCOVER AGENT I doubt i'll be dropping by anyone near YOU!

That and being poor, uniquely different and .....uhhhh..................
uhhh........
literal.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back