• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adams family anime clip

slicker2

Hi all,

Ive been looking for this clip for a few days which i remember from my childhood and i thought id share it.

Apologies if its been posted before...

Chris

http://uk.youtube .com/watch?v=PpCs38hAcQQ

(space after youtube):bluestar:

i remember this one, Wednesday also gets tickled once, Wednesday and her brother spend the whole episode tormenting each other and at one part her brother ties her into a block of hay and cow or goat i forget takes a bite out of the hay and she giggles and says it tickles

Man how I miss that show...it was fantastic, and also....well...scary (in a funny way). 😀

It might be episode 113... Sir Pugsley...

The cartoon's nice, but I still like the live-action series best ("Thank you, Thing!").

i remember this one, Wednesday also gets tickled once, Wednesday and her brother spend the whole episode tormenting each other and at one part her brother ties her into a block of hay and cow or goat i forget takes a bite out of the hay and she giggles and says it tickles

Close, but it seems more like a yak to me. (about 5:30)

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=WqY5L4anjzk&feature=related

... Anime? That's not anime, goddammit! Ugh. Poor insulted classic animation...

jmm!...............looks interesting...............i've never seen it before......................great find

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back