• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Admitting Your Fetish and Getting A Pleasant Surprise

Senshi1

Staff
Hey. I mentioned this in another thread, but it was such a cool coincidence that I felt it warrented a thread of its own. 😀

My friends know that I have a thing for BDSM, but last night I ended up telling one of them about my tickling fetish. There's a big hurdle down - I'm now officially open about it.

HOWEVER, here's the cool part - the guy I told actually has a thing about it too. 😀 He looked at this site and was mightily impressed. LOL This counts in my book as one of the biggest and most awesome coincidences of all time.

that's kick ass Senshi. I haven't told anyone about my love for tickling outside of TT.

No, me neither for a long time, and I never thought I would, but last night I just did, and it felt quite good. 😀 And the fact that he was into it as well was the fattest bonus ever. XD

Senshi, yet another reason why you kick so much butt. Hopefully you can tell some cute girls now and they will admit too! 😉

I've never told anyone about my tickling fetish, period. My wife knows that I like to tickle her feet, but that's all she knows and I'm not telling her any more. She was the only one who knew about my foot fetish until she got drunk and blurted it out to all of my friends at a bar one night! So what she doesn't know won't hurt her, it'll just tickle a little! HA!

I've been saying it all along!

We are no where near as much of a minority as many of us think!

LOADS OF PEOPLE LOVE TICKLING!

We must spread the word!!!!!

i've told women in the past about my tickling fetish....and some responded with how much they LOVED having here feet tickled...Like i always say "NEVER HIDE YOUR FETISH..YOU MAY BE MISSING OUT!"

I've been wanting to come out w/my best friend, but haven't been able to get her alone. We live four states apart, but I've known her since I was four. I'm positive she'll be supportive....it's just saying the words I'm having trouble with :sigh:

i absolutely agreeeee with you on that one........we all think that suck a small amount of people like this, but seroiosuly i will throw down money that there ARE SOOO mannyyy more people that love this, its just the matter of finding outtttt......again 100% agree wit ya dudesonfire

Thanks everyone. 😀 Yeah, it's amazing how many people are into it.

I was at a small gathering of friends tonight, and the friend I told got a bit tipsy and ended up telling everyone else. Then everyone else started talking about it. 😛 It was like being in a live-action production of a TTC thread.

lol a hilarious thought came to my mind:
What if two tickle-fetishists, a man and a woman would go together and wouldn't ever tell themselves. They'd just live a "normal life" hiding their secret... Both would want to, but wouldn't tell the other person. That'd suck rofl! 😀😀 All the chances gone to waste...

Got to admit, it could be neat one day. Somebody saying that they've got this thing for tickling, they just cant find anything about it. And then I show them my 10gb collection 😀 .

Senshi...you're my hero!

LOTS of people know about my foot fetish...but not as many know how much I love to tickle pretty female feet. I always feel that it would be so obvious because of the foot fondness...but it really isn't, is it? You have inspired me to come out of the closet a little further...thanks for posting! 😀

10GB?!?! That's it?!?! 😉 lol

I think deep down inside, everyone really likes to tickle or be tickled. They just don't think of it as a fetish. Would be neat though.

Snail Shell

I have totally come out to my friends. I hid it all my life until i was 18 then i met my current girlfriend. She told me she was weird in the bedroom, she said she like to be tied up. So i tied her up, and to "test" the knots i tickled her ribs for about 20 secs. She noticed that i went from nothing to rock hard in like 10 secs and asked if that turned me on. I broke down and told her ( i figured if she hated it i could just leave her tied up and run !!! :0 ) Now not only do i get to tie her up and worship her feet i also get to tickle her all over. once i figured out that she was okay with it, i told people. It's not like i go around and yell "i love to tickle girls" but when ever someone asks me if i have a fetish i just tell them. Do it. you feel 100000000000000000000000 times better after wards!!!

tkltkltkl said:
LOTS of people know about my foot fetish...but not as many know how much I love to tickle pretty female feet. I always feel that it would be so obvious because of the foot fondness...but it really isn't, is it? You have inspired me to come out of the closet a little further...thanks for posting! 😀
LOL Thanks, I'm glad I helped! 😛

I was always inspired by reading about people on here being open about it. It kind of played on my mind, and part of me (a big part of me) just wanted to be open. So when I finished school, I thought "screw it, what have I got to lose?". 😀

And tidoman is right - you feel so much better afterwards. 😉

Ok senshi not tryin to change the thread or anything, but I have been waiting and waiting and still no wtf comics......WTF? lol you should make some more they always make me laugh my ass off

LOL Sorry about that. 😛 Yeah, I really should post some soon. *writes it on his "To Do" list*

Cool nice one Senshi.

When I came out to my mate,I kinda got a shock that she was so cool about it....it was as if I had said to her i like huggin people.lol.

TKLVR18 said:
I've been wanting to come out w/my best friend, but haven't been able to get her alone. We live four states apart, but I've known her since I was four. I'm positive she'll be supportive....it's just saying the words I'm having trouble with :sigh:

I'm sure the words will come naturally Karen when the time is right and you get chance to see her again or whatever. 😀

I was very nervous about telling a new girlfriend almost twenty years ago ... we've been married ever since, and she's still just as ticklish today (perhaps a bit more).

Last edited:
I have no problem telling people outside my immediate blood family, such as parents/uncles & aunts/etc.

...It just feels so dirty. XD

Congratulations man! You never know who might suprise you one day. I'm semi open about my fetish. I usually tell my pre-girlfriends about it before I get into the relationship.

I'm not open as I wish I was.But my partner or ex knows about it,after a few meeting I tell them. I'm also on a dating site (Plenty of fish) And my nickname is "Feet lover".I'm sure some girls I worked with at the restaurant have discover me too.Another waitress wich is now my realtor,when I met her last week I did rub her feet in the office.She had already told me she liked foot rub cause I did made a mini foot rub after her shift at the restaurant.So last time I told her I had a foot fetish.I'm not yelling that on the roofs.But in an apropriate moment,I'l let some know about it.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back