• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advent Children Tickle Story (f/f) Pt 1/?

stupidstupidman1

TMF Novice
Final Fantasy Advent Children Tickle Story

Loz and Tifa squared off for one final attack as the flowers in the church danced with ignorance. A smirk across his face, Loz took the initiative, propelling himself forward at his adversary. Tifa did likewise, only a split second behind, swinging a powerful roundhouse kick right at her attackers face. But just before her foot made contact, he vanished in a rush of blue. She stopped and looked around in confusion, then felt the icy sting of electricity on her back as Loz shocked her into unconsciousness. Her vision swam with darkness as she fell to the ground, the flowers brushing her face on her descent.
After what felt like days of dreaming, Tifa awoke slowly to the soft glow of blue all around her. She recognized this place. It was the Sleeping Forest just outside the Forbidden City. The shimmering trees brought back many memories of the hardships her and her friends had gone through. They were in some pretty deep trouble now as well, she thought, and she jerked her head up suddenly.
She was now aware of her predicament as she looked around her. She moved to put a hand under her to prop herself up off of the ground, but found she couldn’t move it an inch. She was lying face up beneath three trees, one tree directly behind her head, and two at each of her feet. As she struggled she noticed why she couldn’t move. Her hands were handcuffed and chained to the tree behind her head so that her arms were completely straight and exposed. Each of her legs was cuffed at the ankle to the trees to her right and left. One leg for one tree meant that she was lying spread eagle and helpless. She immediately tried to pull her legs together but they didn’t move. She was completely immobilized in her bonds and she could do nothing but wait and save her strength. To her relief, she was completely unharmed and completely clothed. She smiled slightly at the fact she even thought to question whether or not she was naked. But her smile faded quickly as she heard someone approaching, twigs snapping as the footsteps drew closer.
Slowly Tifa saw the form of a person appear between the trees her feet were tied to. She noticed it was one of the kids Denzel had played with back in Edge.
“What is she doing here?” Tifa thought as the girl stepped closer. Tifa remembered that the 19 year old girl had always acted kindly towards her, but the look in her eyes seemed different. The cat-like stare that was looking her up and down made Tifa shiver.
“Kadaj said I would find you here,” the girl spoke with a commanding voice.
“Kadaj?” Tifa thought. “Isn’t he the one causing all this mess?”
“He also gave me instructions on how to handle you, little Tifa.”
Tifa became slightly nervous.
“Ara, what are you doing all the way out here with Kadaj? Is Denzel here, or Marlene?” Tifa asked trying to find more information while delaying whatever the girl had planned for her.
“Everyone’s here Tifa. All of the infected children. Kadaj cleansed us, made us strong again.” As Ara spoke her eyes glinted.
“What did he do to Denzel and Marlene!?” Tifa yelled as she tried to move from her bonds.
Ara let out a noise of impatience.
“I don’t have to tell you any of that. I was just sent to find out where Cloud is. Kadaj very much wants to find him, and I think you might know where he is, hm?” Ara said as she moved closer. She was now standing between Tifa’s legs and she swung a metal case from behind her back and set it on the ground.
“I was told not to hold back on you. I need to know where he is so Kadaj can finish what Sephiroth couldn’t do alone. Now, where is Cloud?” Ara asked the question with indifference. She knew it wouldn’t be that easy, but she wanted to try anyway.
“I don’t know.” Tifa looked at Ara angrily. “And if I did, I would tell you where he is so that Kadaj would run straight to his own grave!”
At that moment Tifa wished for Cloud to be right there with her. He would set everything right and they could all go back to their normal lives.
“But do we even have normal lives?” Tifa thought with despair. “Cloud has been acting so strange...”
Tifa was shaken out of her thoughts as Ara bent down and unlatched the case.
“I knew you wouldn’t give me the answer I was looking for. That’s why I came prepared,” Ara said quietly. “The only thing I don’t understand is why Kadaj said not to harm you. Maybe he likes you more than the others, but either way it’s gonna make torturing you more difficult. How do you get information out of someone without hurting them?”
Tifa gasped as Ara rose to her feet with something in her hand.
“I think you know,” she said with a grin as she raised a chocobo feather into the air. It was bright gold and quivered in a silent breeze.
“Chocobo feathers are by far the softest things on the planet, wouldn’t you agree?” Ara said as she stepped over Tifa’s leg and moved towards her head. Tifa didn’t answer.
“Well, your about to find out, dear Tifa.”
With that, Ara crouched beside Tifa’s face and undid the zipper on Tifa’s vest with her free hand. She pulled it down till it was just at the top of Tifa’s breasts, then pushed the material away from around her neck. Tifa shook her head slightly, but she could not cover up her exposed, bare skin as Ara’s feather drew near.
At first the feather was indeed very soft, but an instant later the bristle on the end sent ticklish waves all through Tifa’s body. Ara drew the feather in a figure eight pattern all around the front of Tifa’s neck, just beneath her chin, taking time to rotate the feather slowly as she dragged it back and forth. Tifa giggled between her cries of objection, but each time she shouted no, she went into a fit of laughter. Ara continued dragging the feather as Tifa laughed, with an amused look on her face. She began working the feather further up the side of Tifa’s neck until it grazed her ear every now and then, the feather tickling the edge in a slow, torturous motion. Tifa thrashed her head side to side as the tickling went from her neck to her sensitive ear over and over again. Ara was now only focused on tickling Tifa’s ear, working the feather around the edges slowly before dipping in and tickling all around the inside. Tifa was now shaking her head quickly as she screamed with laughter.
“Stop! Aha ha ha!” Tifa yelled as she continued laughing.
“Stop? Well I guess it is easy to torture someone without pain. But this is only the beginning Tifa. I have so much more planned for you, and we have all the time in the world!” Ara said smiling. She moved the feather away from Tifa’s ear, (to her relief), and she scooted down towards Tifa’s exposed belly.
“There are so many other areas this chocobo needs to explore!” Ara giggled as Tifa’s sigh of relief turned into a gasp.

--hope you all enjoy, and sorry for only posting this much i just haven't had time to finish it. lemme know what ya think!

Teaser 😀
Well I am interested into sequal... too bad you made the battle too short.
I see you grasped of characters profile excellently and I am glad because of that... not many writers stay faithful to used characters, making them look like abomination...
Also one request... If you ever get to the point where Sephiroth and Cloud fight... kill Cloud... I hate him from the essence of my being... I really do...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back