• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice as a Woman...

TicklishFeet6

Personally,
I find it that when my friend writes on my feet with a pen it tickles much more than his fingers do. Not any pen but a BIC one for some reason. The same for nylons, they have to be this certain brand he buys. Its strange if everything is right it tickles more. If he uses my tropical lotion it doesnt work as well as the message lotion does. Try different things to get the experience perfect. When he ties me up it also tickles more if im spread eagle then if im hogtied. Perhaps its all in my head but I sware I go crazy everytime he tickles me now. Before it would take awhile for him to get me hysterical but now he can do it within a few minutes by just setting everything up right and tickling my feet. If you want other things I found work well, private message me.

-Jen

Ticklish Feet

:happy: I have had a pen tickle-treatment on my feet, but I did not know what brand was used. As far as restrained positions go, whether I am hogtied or spread-eagled, my feet are VERY ticklish anyway. Yet, when I am spread-eagled, I feel even more vulnerable to tickle-torture, so the experience is often more intense.

OMG, thank u soooooooo much Jen for posting that. I've finally found a way to tickle my girlfriends feet that had gotten desensitised. It thought I would never be able to tickle her feet like I do her other extremly ticklish parts of her body (mostly upper) but writing and drawing on her feet tickles her just as much! Thanks again. Your my hero! In case your interested I just posted all about my experiences titled Searching and Finding New Ways to Tickle My Gf's Desensitized Feet.

If At First You Don't Succeed.................

Tempreature, Wetness, Light Vs Heavy Touch, Being Tired Or Stressed, Even Day To Day Unknown Variances In Sensitivity. Ticklishness Is Sometimes A Somewhat Moving Target. But Isn't That Part/most Of The Fun? Finding The Right Routine For Mr/ms Right Is Guaranteed To Be Anything But Routine. New Tricks, Toys And Places Will Ultimately Put The Smiles On Our Faces. I Vote For Sucking Toes And Using A Sonicare.

Well ladies I'm thankfull for the information and belive me, if I ever get the chance, I'll put it to good use with you two 🙂

Um, hello?
What about the scrubby brush he uses on you afterwards to erase the ink?
I don't know what tickles more, the pen or the cleanup...
XOXO

Ah, scrubby brush, great idea. May need to experiment. Write on feet, scrub, write
on feet, scrub, write on feet.....

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back