• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice for a shy ticklee

EmmaLee1206

There are a lot of people asking for help and advice on how to tell someone that they're into tickling..but I kinda have the opposite problem. I've been into tickling for as long as I can remember. I love it and really want to be tied up and tickled (I never have been before). I've managed to talk and meet some people who are my age and attractive and I get along with. We talk about getting together for a session, but then I get nervous and back out! I feel bad for these guys who hoped to tickle me and I feel bad for myself, because I'm missing out on being tickled. Any advice on how to chill out and just let myself do it?

No idea rly but i would say like , meaby drink a little alcohol not too much to get hammerd , just a few beers meaby to "loosen" up.U get more relaxed and open aswel as not thinking too straight anymore but if ure with the right folks that can be thrusted , then u got not mucht to worry about.
Keep it playfully , don't start with: where gonna tied u down good and tickle u silly, no start with something like laying on the coutch where the ler just picks up a foot and tickles it softly or something.
Talk a lot about it on how, where ,etc etc , make good agreements , communicate.
I thinks thats bout what i guess would help.Hehe meaby even ask one of those friends to suddenly start a tickle attack anytime, then when u just talk with them and are relaxed they could suprise u with some tickles and ure at ease.

Or do u seek to be tied up for a tickle session ?? if thats the problem then i don't think it's gonna be a lot of help but just thrust the person whos gonna tickle ya, along with ofcourse making real good rules and stuff and start with small stuff , meaby handcuffed to a chair , or roped to a pole , dunno small tie up stuff.

Don't know if it's any help but just my tought of it.

Hi TicklishSaphire! Welcome to the forum!

In regard to your conundrum, do you think your feelings of personal safety are at risk? A big part of it might be the environment that you're going to meet these people to be tickled by. If you don't feel safe and comforted in the place, be it your house, his/her house, a hotel, park, etc., then I can't imagine it being as easy to jump at as it sounds.

Do you control the setup/location of the sessions? If you do, you might want to do whatever you feel is best to make it a place/setting that you would feel comfortable being tied up and tickled by a stranger/friend/acquaintance.

Hope you find the answer you're looking for! Us men are always looking for more ladies to tie up and tickle silly! 🙂

I wouldn't suggest alchohol at all. Firstly, nerves may make you think you should take more than you should and before you know it, you're plastered and who knows what you'll think is a good idea then. And secondly, it may ruin the experience. The first time nerves are the best part of the first session! 😀

I don't know how many times you've met your possible lers, but maybe you haven't met them enough times? It sounds like you just need to get comfortable with these people. Is it possible for you to try and hangout with them a bit more?

Also, you don't have to have a proper full on session your first time. Just take things slow and easy, and do what you want and what feels right. Remember that it's a fun experience and that you're there to enjoy yourself, so if you don't feel comfortable, then you shouldn't go through with it. Don't feel bad that your prospective tickle partners may miss out on a chance. It's all about what you want. Sure, they'll feel a bit bad, but it's not like they'll get over it.

Hi Ticklish. Believe it or not this is something that all of us that love this fetish of ours has run into at one time or another. MOST of us are beyond sensitive to your situation and want you to be comfortable and above all have the time of your life. The bottom line is trust. I'd recommend just meeting in a dark non crowded private place such as a hotel bar or something of that nature to where you are in public and just play a little under the table, etc. Get to know your ler really well and let the trust grow. You'll know just how much to loosen the rope (pardon the pun...🙂) each time. Above all find the ler you want to start the process with and let it go. Take the plunge. I promise you that you won't regret it.

Did you already know these people? Were you comfortable with them? I'm a big strong man (well, big- sorta strong) and a Lee/Ler and I'm nervous about being tied up by anyone I don't know REALLY well; a woman should be doubly careful.

We're kinda in the same boat; I'd love to be totally restrained but trust is a barrier. I'd be more comfortable if just my feet were restrained, and in an easily-escapable manner. Maybe start out un-restrained so you're still in control?

Chat, get to know the potential "Ler" really well, meet in person first in a public place and listen to your instincts. I went to a "munch" the other year and they all seemed like decent people (but no tickling sessions came out of it, alas) Being tickled is about losing some control and that's nearly impossible to do without full trust in the other person.

Let's say the guys you met were all decent and wouldn't have taken advantage of you; still, no matter how principled they are if this is their fetish they're probably eyeing you up and down like a side of beef anyway, fantasizing about tickling you - and you're likely picking up on that vibe. Anyone can be overwhelmed when presented with their fetish "in the flesh"- you probably know it all too well. It's a powerful thing. So get to know the person a little, establish trust and by all means run screaming if anything makes you uncomfortable.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back