• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice for first time story?

Staccato

So, first and foremost, hello everyone! My name is Em (call me Sin) and I'm relatively new to this forum site. I used to be an avid, literate roleplayer and I thought it would be a good idea to funnel my ticklish desires into a creative outlet. :lol

So what better place to start than short stories?

Though, I need some advice for my first story. I have an experience that I want to write about, but I'm not quite sure how to go about it.

Plot
A girl confesses her fetish to one of her guy friends over some medium of communication (instant messaging or maybe a phone call) and he deliberately approaches realization in a sadistic, slow-paced manner.

I want the idea of tickling to be more psychological than physical, which is why I wanted to put the barrier of the instant messaging and whatnot.

I may even continue the story to where one can see the girl's point of view in her paranoia towards her friend, constantly in wonder if he's going to take advantage of her fetish or not.

Questions
How does this sound for a story? Also, how does one make a tickle story more "attractive" to an audience? I'm not quite used to writing tickle-themed stories.

Thanks for all the help in advance, guys!

I'm no author, but I'd say a mixed IM-style mixed with first person story would work well. Something where in-between lines of dialogue, you portray what she's thinking, feeling, imagining. I'm not sure how to draw out his realization of your/her fetish, though. I also like the sequel idea of her being over-conscious around him, imagining his every action as an attempt to tickle her, elaborately fantasizing.

What makes a good story? Evocative detail. Give us a sense of the emotions she's going through: the embarrassment, desire, frustration, conflict. Create an interesting spark that leaves the main character riled up. The more of that you describe, the better the story. Look to some of your favorite stories on here if you need structural inspiration. Good luck, new contributors are always welcome.

Thank you so much for your input, Carnivore! It's appreciated. You made good points about the internal dialogue that the main character will be going through. Hopefully I can craft a tale to express my ideas adequately enough!

I'll be working on the story for now--it should be done in about a week-or-so's time. I'll keep all of you posted. 🙂

It might well be a good story, but I don't know if it would be a good tickling story. Where would the tickling be?

It sounds to me like the story is all about how the female protagonist is going to be tickled, with, at most, only a little bit of actual tickling at the end.

True, Sablesword, but I pictured the tickling occurring via the protagonist's fantasizing and over-active imagination. In between dialogue, an imaginary vignette in her head would play out, her ticklish desire momentarily realized.

Sable, that's the joy of this story—it's heavily psychological. But to fulfill the tickling aspect of the story, it will lie in the main character's fantasizing, just like Carnivore said. Thank you for your input as well! I'll be sure to put a lot of detail into the fantasizing to fit what the audience is looking for, don't worry. 🙂

This also sets up the story for a series.

Write what you want. A story doesn't have to have tickling content to fall under a tickling-related story umbrella thingie. Exploring psych is always cool, imo.

It would be a good setup for an actual tickling series, though.

I think the bottom line is that you should write what you want, and have fun doing it. Also, this is a pretty big forum. Don't expect gratification right away.

First off, your plot sounds great, and I'm with Carnivore in the expressive detail. Story sounds like it could be really great (as it seems, from the few posts I've read of yours) you have enough skill to pain vivid images with your pen.
On a related/whatever note, your desire to include a highly-psychological aspect to your tale brings to mind everything that would likely be spinning through her brain when she chooses to confide in her friend. Would think the level of difficulty (and responding feelings/mental images) would be all the more intense if she had to actually verbalize them, wondering if a touch is appropriate, or if it would seem as if she was asking 'too much' of her friend (whether she's mentally ready to 'include' him - or not). Then, a 'seemingly' simple touch to the shoulder, from him, in an act to ease all the anxiety that's likely going through her mind during this 'confession', could bring a 'rush' of vivid images - scenarios - to mind, she has to fight against (he likely/possibly experiencing similar images, but from the opposite end).

Just... write what you want, and there's so many people here that I'm sure you'll find encouragement! 😀 All the best!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back