• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice from Mr. Smooth

Oh, so somebody finally found my site? Amazing.

Now that is some great advice indeed! Could backfire on a very shy or conservative person though.

Hahaha well, I can't argue with the "man of steel" comment...that ALWAYS makes me want to prove the guy wrong. Careful with the "aiming for the other boob" comment though...that one might getcha slapped on someone you don't know well😉

TKLVR18 said:
Hahaha well, I can't argue with the "man of steel" comment...that ALWAYS makes me want to prove the guy wrong. Careful with the "aiming for the other boob" comment though...that one might getcha slapped on someone you don't know well😉

Naturally, but you do know that, based on what it says, that would end with you having the crap tickled out of you. 😀

And I know I've actually used the tickling part on several occasions, though I can sometimes skip the letting them go first part. But of course, to be safer with a new girl it's easier to let her make the first move, since it gives me the go ahead to give my counter-attack. 😉

I agree with the boob part though, sometimes that'll get you slapped regardless of what you say or do, unless they KNOW (or think they know) that it was an accident.

heh. Personally, I'm rather shy IRL, and that would be one way to get out of an uncomfortable situation, not to mention one hell of an ice breaker. I like it!

ooooh, awesome. im totally gunna use the tickle test on my next gf, hehe. and i know im gunna end up using the " reaching for the other 1 " line with my friend jessica eventually, so.....yeah, lol

LOL I usually find that "tactics" don't really work for me. Most of the girls I met can see right through em, causing them to backfire; unless they want to play along because they are gaming themselves.

The nickname thing is just too lame imo; and I feel that doing so after the first/second meeting sounds insincere and condescending. I guess it depends on the nature of the crowd; and the general mood/atmosphere of the gathering. I'd save nicknames for girls you are truly close and friendly with.

The way I see it, the easiest way to socialize (especially with the opposite sex) is to just be genuine, friendly, and polite. Things tend to flow naturally from there

I also find that holding back on the first/second/third gathering usually works; this gives me an air of mystery, and a chance to surprise people later on (that's the only "tactic" I'm guilty of using). I wouldn't over-do it to the point of appearing stuck-up/uninterested and distracted…

rtl said:
The way I see it, the easiest way to socialize (especially with the opposite sex) is to just be genuine, friendly, and polite. Things tend to flow naturally from there
That's good advice 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back