• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice needed: Meeting a professional Dominatrix

Bondo

TMF Master
Hey all,

I am meeting with a local professional Mistress for a foot fetish photo shoot in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers to the etiquitte of how to treat such a woman.

I'm not looking to become her slave, it's strictly photography. But still, I want to know how what and what not to say and how to say it. Obviously, respect is the underlying attitude.

Does anyone have any experience with meeting with a professional Domme? Any pointers and shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Bondo =]

The best advice I could give is to act as if it were a mainstream first date. Dress nicely, be neatly groomed, and be polite. Don't grovel or act like a "slave."

The main thing that is different from a first date is that you are paying for her time, so make sure that you communicate exactly what you want, to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure that you get your money's worth.

Have fun! 🙂

Thank you Mistress Valerie. Your advice sounds logical. My brain is too clouded with nervousness and intimidation to see the simple answer.

This meeting is strictly a model/photographer relationship, so I won't be paying money for her time. It's more of a mutual agreement that we both get to add our input to the photo ideas and we both get to use the photos for our websites.

I guess thing I'm most concerned about is how to properly act because I'm not meeting her as if I was a "client" so to speak. The Dungeon scene is somewhere I've never been, so I just want to make sure I know the proper ettiquette.

Bondo =]

Treat her how you would treat any other woman. Be yourself and don't put on any acts!

She may be a Mistress, but she's first and foremost a human being. Treat her with courtesy and decency, and since this is for business, maintain a professional attitude.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back