• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

advice on buying a tickle dvd

sole_man841

i'm about to purchase a tickling dvd but wondered if you guys had any recommendations. could you also include whether packaging is discreet, how long it took to arrive and any info like that.

thanks in advance

I've purchased from paradise vision. It was a discreet, non-descript white square box and had no indication of it's contents. (a video tape with lots of packing peanuts) Most places usually give you mailing options like: Next-Day, UPS, etc. My only advise is, be very sure that you know what you want. I ordered a dvd from a fetish site that looked good (tickling, bondage, forced orgasm) and literally fell asleep because it was so boring. Most of the dvd was spent tying and untying the women with only a very small amount of time in actual tickling. Remember the old saying: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. HAPPY HUNTING!!! 🙂

I've had good luck with DungeonMaidens, Silvercherry, Magic Touch Productions, Paradise Vision, Brazil Tickling, Last Laugh, and others I'm probably forgetting. A couple of times, with a couple of the above, there've been minor delays, but they were always good about e-mailing and explaining why there were hold-ups. Packaging has been discreet with all of the above. As far as material, it sort of depends on what you're after. Some of the above are nearly hardcore, while others are rather tame. All have featured some fine tickling.

My expierience with DVD's from FM Concepts has been good - i live in the UK so delivery took upto 2 weeks to reach ol' blighty - and the packing just shown it came from California so it could of been anything (i think is used an excuse about e-bay or some DVD-film from america)

As for the content i've always found FM very easy on the eye - nothing too forceful and lots of action - some of the models don't seem too ticklish and you get the general idea is just fun not torture (which i prefer)
So there's lots of stuff to consider - hope this helps you
Good Luck

The only real advise is try to see a sample clip before you commit to buy.

TTD

you might want to try clips4sale. you can buy a quick five minute clip of most videos to see if you like the content and the subject matter

thanks guys. does anyone know where you can buy full length videos online?
can anyone recommend a particular title?

thanks again

I've had good luck with DungeonMaidens, Silvercherry, Magic Touch Productions, Paradise Vision, Brazil Tickling, Last Laugh, and others I'm probably forgetting. A couple of times, with a couple of the above, there've been minor delays, but they were always good about e-mailing and explaining why there were hold-ups. Packaging has been discreet with all of the above. As far as material, it sort of depends on what you're after. Some of the above are nearly hardcore, while others are rather tame. All have featured some fine tickling.

Depending on what you want specifically, all of those places should be fine. Even Clips4Sale has a Videos4Sale area. As we've said, it's best to know what you want before purchase. If you say exactly what it is you're after, someone here at TT will know where to get it!

I ordered a dvd from a fetish site that looked good (tickling, bondage, forced orgasm) and literally fell asleep because it was so boring. Most of the dvd was spent tying and untying the women with only a very small amount of time in actual tickling. Remember the old saying: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. HAPPY HUNTING!!! 🙂

haha very well said

Depending on what you want specifically, all of those places should be fine. Even Clips4Sale has a Videos4Sale area. As we've said, it's best to know what you want before purchase. If you say exactly what it is you're after, someone here at TT will know where to get it!

well i would like female tied and totally disabled so that someone can helplessly tickle there soles. ticklee as ticklish as possible, i also like taunting while tickling....any suggestions???

Start with Paradise Vision. With the exception of two non-consensual titles, you'll find happy and ticklish 'lees. Magic Touch also may have some vids of all sole tickling. You may find it easier to join a paysite like French Tickling (consistently very ticklish 'lees) or Tickle Horror (lots of taunting). As always, Happy Hunting! P.S. Let us know what you finally decide. We ARE a community!

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back