• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Advice/Opinions please folks

ticklemad

1st Level Red Feather
have been chatting to a guy for a few weeks now via email and in a chat room and we get on really well. He lives overeas but hopes to get over here later in the year and is hoping to meet up. He asked me a couple of weeks ago if he could call me and I told him I was going on holiday and would be back on the 12th and would think about it and let him know when I got back.
During previous conversation I had sent him the link for the website of where I was staying so he could see the area as he has an interest in British Countryside.
Whilst I was away he contacted the proprietor of where I was and asked if there was a phone where I was that he could contact me on. There wasn;t but she offered to take a message.
I just feel so mad that he violated my privacy in this manner without a thought to the problems it could have caused. He knows that I am married and wasn;t to know that I wasn;t actually going away with my husband but a good female friend who had suffered a bereavement and needed to get away for a while.
Am I right to be feeling so mad with him or am I over reacting here. How would you respond to him , if at all. TIA folks

I wouldn't let anything come between me and my marriage.

In your position I wouldn't pursue a friendship with this guy. Apart from the issue of right/wrong... sounds to me like you might hurt your partner if he found out, and this guy doesn't know how to be discrete.

You are right

Yes you were right. You stated you had been in contact with this fellow for some time now. Whilst you hadn’t spoken “one-on-one” for whatever reason, he should have considered your environment and your privacy. In other words: if he really had your better interests in mind – hoping for a relationship to develop – he would wait! Bottom line – you should be upset and you might (if really interested in this chap) try and track him down. Otherwise, there are others...

i am not so sure. waiting is very hard. perhaps he did not realize he was doing anything wrong. from what you are saying ti sounds like this guy really likes you. i would give the guy one more chance but let him understnad what he did wrong and more importantly why it bothered you.

also keep in mind that many guys get very nervous. if they do not talk to a lady for a week or two they get worried that she has moved on. unfortunatly guys need the love of a good woman more than food and shelter itself. just keep this in mind and try to keep his point of view in mind when making final decisions. you never know when the one that gets away is the one you regret for life

OK “Ticklemad”, what do you think so far? First of all, and I missed it earlier, why are you chatting online with someone who is now tracking your movements when you have an admired partner at home? This is stuff right for the screen of a ‘B’ movie. Consider this fellow may put pressure on you if you don’t give in by contacting (or threatening to) you partner! Is it worth it?

Ticklemad, can I ask? Was this a possible meet for tickling only? Is tickling considered 'an affair?'

But, to round it up, sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Tell you what, I know how to be descrete! LOL

andymac said:
Ticklemad, can I ask? Was this a possible meet for tickling only?

Thanks everyone for your advice/opinions - I have emailed the guy and told him I'll have no more contact. Andy the meet wasn;t going to be purely for tickling only, I was gonna show him round a few sites etc when he came over and if tickling happened it happened, it wasn;t something that would be planned.

Aetherios - As for why I was talking to him when I have a husband, well I am sure plenty of you on here have partners too, doesn;t mean you cant talk to other women about your passion and vice versa. I just never expected him to abuse our friendship in the way he did.

I dont consider only knowing the guy 6 weeks asking him to wait too long either for a decision as to whether we can talk on the phone, we planned to met on the basis that we we had been in contact via email, chat rooms etc up to the point he comes over with telephone contact further down the line. My partner knows of my tickling interest and indulges me regularly, but for personal reasons he understands I have a need to experience it from someone other than him. I haven;t yet got to the stage yet though where I am ready to come out fully and tell him I come here.
There is no risk of this guy contacting my partner as he has no surname, no address and no number for me at home, but it has taught me that maybe I need to go more careful in trusting people with even the most innocent of information and a guy that can abuse a friendship at that level I certainly wouldn;t trust 1 to 1 on a tickling one. I guess I was naive and taken in by his flattery and attention as its hard for a girl like me to find people interested.
Thanks folks

Last edited:
Very good Ticklemad,

You’ve done the right thing this time and learnt much too. And you’re correct, most of us do have partners – I do. Mine unfortunately is not into tickling, doesn’t like it, (isn’t very anyway) and believes those that do have a problem. Hence I joined this group and am surprised that there really are others out there like myself.

Good luck to you in your quest for satisfaction. I get over to the UK a lot, mostly to Scotland, and there is a wee lassie in Glasgow that loves my fingers on her soles. Who know what fate has in store…

I can totally relate to both of you! People not into tickling see it as really strange! Like you Aetherios, my wife doesn't understand it and choses not to try.

Ticklemad, you're not kidding about it being difficult to find somebody to share this fetish with. It's not you, I think it's difficult for a lot of members on here, due to safety etc. I'm goin' nuts now, not being able to tickle a lady! (Errrrr...any chance?) LOL

I know where you're coming from, Ticklemad. I'm lucky to have a husband who is exceptionally open minded and doesnt mind if I chat up the entire male population. I feel rather guilty as if it were he talking to other girls I'd be getting out the shotgun. 😛
Anyway...it's my opinion that it's always best to be honest with your partner. Maybe I'm just lucky but I've always been open with my hubby and he doesnt mind a bit the idea of me meeting with someone because he trusts me.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back