• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

advice please

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey people.
I dunno if this should be in the story section but it is about a story. Anywho, I wanna write another story, this time from a lee's POV. So any lees who love to get tickled and are always left wanting more after a session, please give me some insight into how a session makes you guys feel. I really want the lee in my story to have a tickling addiction so opinions from those who cant get enough would be appriciated. Thanks,
Bug 🙂

Well, I hate when the girl tickling me keeps stopping to see if I'm okay. I've been tied up and tickled but I've never really been satisfied because no one's ever really given it to me. The fantasy is that I'm helpless wanting them to stop but they won't. The reality, with me, is that I always want them to continue ruthlessly but they keep stopping.

Anyway, I can't get enough (for reasons explained above) and that's my opinion. Hope it helps.

The feelings that the tickling invoke in a ticklee are quite often the product of a tickler's work. Depending on the way they think, but also how they are bound, what tactic the tickler uses, what tools and methods, etc. the reaction and the experience may vary.

If you wish my particular thoughts in detail on this, feel free to drop me a PM. I'll be happy to explain in too many details my view on being a ticklee. 🙂

Thanks Duke, look foward to that message. Ya know I love your writing style and your stories havent disapointed me so far 🙂
Thanks toesinhoes, cute screen name 🙂

I've been taken past my limits on at least one occasion. It was one of the most dreadful/delightful experiences of my life, and I am forever indebted to the former Mistress who allowed me to live out the fantasy. I've mentioned the session before in other pertinent threads, but I was in a totally stretched, face-up spread-eagle across a big bed, ball-gagged, and utterly, ruthlessly tickled. No safe words, just sheer hilarity/misery.

Anyway, my input is that it was a genuine "Careful what you wish for" sort of scenario. Hellish, but I'm so glad to have had my limits tested in such an extreme fashion.

Dunno if this helps any, but there you go, ticklebug101. 🙂

Dunno if I'm too late for this one but...
One story that I came across once the lee was tied up. Their arms where secure above their head,loose enough for them to pull down their arms a little bit but not enough for them to block the tickling-quite like the idea of that coz that would probably be frustrating as hell for the lee but funny for the ler to watch.
This may not be as relevant, but my mate she always used to tease me when she tickled me. It was nothing intense just playful tickles.But she would tickle me, laugh and watch me squirm, then she'd stop tickling me, wait for me to relax and get more comfortable again then tickle me again. She would tease me every time, saying that she would wait til I got comfy again and she whether she could tickle me enough to fall off my chair. Her timing was really good, too random to know when she was going to tickle me again. She would also wiggle her fingers at me too-which always gives me butterflies and she knew it-so that combined with the verbal teasing and random tickles always got to me.I would be giggling in no time. She always amazed me coz she wasn't into tickling or anything, she just did it coz she knew I liked it and she liked teasing me.

Good luck with the story ticklebug if you've not written it already 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back