• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aeon Flux movie in progress

Bondo

TMF Master
I just read that production is in progress for a live action movie for Aeon Flux starring Charlize Theron.

Of course the concept that sticks out in my mind about Aeon Flux is the scene where Aeon has her feet licked/tickled by that alien-like creature with the french tickler tongue. Also I'm sure we all remember the cover photo for the magazine where she's tickling her foot with a feather. Does anyone think that scene or concept will make it into the movie?

I somehow think they'll leave that part out but I hope they go somewhere with it. What does anyone else think?

Bondo =]
Flash Your Feet

I sincerely hope that since the scenes you discribed are a part of Aeon Flux that they would put them in the film. But somehow I doubt it. Just the thought of Charlize Theron moaning softly as her bare feet are being licked is Heaven.

Any comic or cartoon made into a live action film will have MAJOR changes in it, so I expect nothing related to foot fetishism or tickling to be in the film. I would be VERY (but happily) surprised if they included any of those scenes.
One can only hope, but don't be disappointed if there is nothing like that in the film.

Last edited:
whoa, does anyone has any clips/pics of this foot licking/feathering?

i never heard of aeon flux, but sounds good.

Aeon Flux Pictures

Here are some Aeon Flux pics of the scenes in question. It would be a shame to not have Charlize Theron get her beautiful feet tickled at least once by whoever plays Trevor. I think the fact that Aeon's image of heaven is getting her feet tickled is enough to show that her tickling fetish is a large part of her personality.

Attachments

• aeontickle.jpg
    aeontickle.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 146
  • aeontrevor.jpg
    aeontrevor.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 148
  • magcoveraeon.jpg
    magcoveraeon.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 150
not to mention

... not to mention that her cover identity is that of a femm dom with a foot/tickling fetish!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back