• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aeon Flux

tanya

TMF Regular
I have a question about the up coming movie, Aeon Flux. In the original cartoon, she was described as a "foot fetish tickling model". Anyone know if this is the case in the movie? I am curious, because i have such a crush on charlize Theron and would love to see her gorgeous feet tickled, prefably by another woman and while she is tied up.

tanya2 said:
I have a question about the up coming movie, Aeon Flux. In the original cartoon, she was described as a "foot fetish tickling model". Anyone know if this is the case in the movie? I am curious, because i have such a crush on charlize Theron and would love to see her gorgeous feet tickled, prefably by another woman and while she is tied up.
Hmmm, i don't know about of movie, but in the cartoon was an scene where Aeon was licked in her bare soles by an strange guy (not tickling).

Wow...I remember seeing the cartoon as a kid...but I never knew about the "foot fetish tickling model"...I have a brand new level of respect for Aeon...and Charlize is BEAUTIFUL...😀

I doubt VERY much if Hollywood's version of Aeon Flux will have ANYTHING to do with ANYTHING fetish of foot licking or tickling. More than likely they will go ONLY for the action adventure part & that's it.
I am hoping that they WILL include these things that we love so much, but Hollywood has a way of ruining cartoon & comic book characters.
I will go see it to satisfy my curiosity AND becaue I love Charlize Theron alot too.
But don't get your hopes up.

I just saw Aeon Flux.
There was only a teeny tiny little itty bitty qiock glance at her bare feet as she was getting up from a bed totally naked.
You only see her feet for a split second as she is scooting forward to get up from the bed.
THAT'S IT!
Nothing more.
NO tickling. NO foot licking NOTHING!
the movie itself is, eh, ok I guess. Nothing great.
I am not going to run out & buy it when it comes out on DVD UNLESS there will be deleted scenes where she is barefoot. But I doubt very much if anything like that will be offered.
All in all. . . Disappointing.
Of course, this is only MY opinion.
Others may love it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back