• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aeon Flux

yurihausen1

Sort of a mix here between something that could have happened in the later episodes, (god I wish) and the licking scene from the pilot. (Important moments in my sexual history.) Been wanting to do this pic for a long-ass time, finally got around to cranking it out. Not my best work, but I hope you enjoy.

-Yurihausen-

Attachments

• aeon.jpg
    aeon.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,094
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 377
Last edited:
I think the entire image is set up really nice! If I were her, I would be very terrified by the shape, longevity and ribs on his tongue. o-o Unfortunately, I never watched Aeon Flux... and the movie was just... yeah. xD;

Great work! 🙂

Wow a blast from the past i loved the cartoon - good capture of both characters, really nicely drawn 🙂

Your style was perfect for this image! XD
Come to think of it, you mentioning the Aeon Flux moment inspiring your fetish helps explain your art style. I knew there was something familiar about it, but I cold never put my finger on it.
Anyways, great job. ^___^ I look forward to seeing regular contributions from you.

As Relent says, your style definitely works for this series! 'Tis a near-perfect fit for the show. :happy:

Great pic but maybe a stupid question?
doesn't anybody know that something like this actually happend in her dream once.
or am I just pointing out the obvious?

Indeed, the picture is a kind of tribute to that very scene. :super_hap

hope to post more soon.

Yurihausen-

Awesome! 🙂
Sorry for my late reply, but I just wanted to add that I too find this a fantastic piece of art. The licking scene is probably the only thing I saw from the whole Aeon Flux series, but this is such a cool and devious variation to it. I love how she's bound to the chair, in contrast to the scene in the series where she is merely reclining.
Great work! Thank you for sharing this! 🙂

Great piece! I loved the original broadcast on MTV's Liquid Television back in the early 90's.
Does anyone else remember there was also a scene well before the foot licking scene in which Aeon was shuffling through a bunch of magazines on the rack in a store? On the cover of one of these magazines was a banner that read something like "#1 Choice for Foot Ticklers". I think the magazine's title was something like "Foozwak".
And I also believe I remember that one of Aeon's jobs was a foot tickling model. In one scene in her bedroom I remember seeing handcuffs attached to her bed and feathers in the room.
Does anyone else remember these details more clearly than I?
Again man, this is a great pic! Thanks for reawakening some great old tickle toon memories.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back