• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

afc/nfc playoffs

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
well its indianapolis @ New England..hmm New England is my pick especially in the cold..nothing against peyton but New England has the weather on their side whereas peyton plays in a dome...now for Carolina @Philly...defense usually prevails in games..im rooting for Philly but i think Carolina may take Philly but not by much..3pts or less probably.Philly has a decent offense with their running game..but they lost westbrook who had 100+yds total offense vs carolina last time they played...Philly has to stop the run. I believe they can handle mushin muhamad and steve smith with dawkins and vincent(ex-'phin!) GO EAGLES!! I want this yrs super bowl to be 800 times better than last yrs boring blowout Tampa and Oakland..let me know who everyone is rooting/picking this weekend

~Jeff 🙂

im rooting for new england over the colts. i hate peyton manning,its so annoying how he changes the play at the line of scrimmage once he sees the defense every single play. he will definetly choke in the cold weather. tom brady is a proven winner. as for the nfc,i say it will come down to a field goal late. ill root for the eagles to get to superbowl.

i agree with ya there on peyton..always changing the play..im not a big fan of brady but i know he can pull it out in the cold....i just hope the eagles defense and fans show up for the game and help them pull it out against the panthers

Peyton will blow it. He can't win close games, he always does something stupid (The Tampa Bay game doesn't count, they just plain choked). And NE has a an actual defense unlike the wet paper bag KC calls their defensive unit. I guess I just don't want him to win cuz that hillbilly drives me nuts. He has one of those faces just made for slapping.

I will take New England and Philadelphia. The Patriots and Eagles have home field advantage and the weather will be a factor too. Manning doesn't play well in cold weather and I think that will be a big factor in the game. I think the Eagles should be able to beat Carolina as long as they take it one game at a time and don't take the Panthers for granted.

well new england won! even tho they our my phins division rival...right now ricky manning jr just picked off mcnabb for the third time 🙁 well hopefully they can bounce back and defeat the panthers..i picked caro to win but i am rooting for the eagles

One overrated QB down and one to go. I was just waiting for Payton (what kind of name is that, by the way?) Manning to implode like he always does. And as for that face slapping comment I made earlier, here's what I mean.

Now here's hoping Tom Brady the Osmond reject goes down in the Super Bowl.

Typical. I just get through calling someone a jerk then I do something like makes me look twice as dumb. I gotta stop doing that. Here's the photo for target practice.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 14
What gives? I attached the photo but when the post comes up, no photo! I can't even edit the thing. I think someone up there is a Colt's fan.

What gives? I attached the photo but when the post comes up, no photo! I can't even edit the thing. I think someone up there is a Colt's fan.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back