• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Afterland #1 available now!!

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
AFTERLAND #1

This is not your typical ancient Japan. Akisu, the mischievous ninja cat-girl, and Soukou, the disciplined samurai canine-woman, don't have a thing in common except being horribly ticklish. This debut comic is packed with over 60 panels & 14 pages of foot and body tickling, and also foot worship! Check out the free 7 page preview and pick up the full comic today!

Preview
14 Full Color Pages
60+ Panels
F/F Tickling (feet, body, worship)
1 Cover
Email Delivery
Written by
Goldlust
Illustrated by
Lostonezero

ORDER HERE
http://pawfeatherpublishing.com/shop.html

Beautifully illustrated by LoZ it is easy to recommend this to both diehard fans of all things furry as well as fans of LoZ’s work. GoldLust provides a cute story and a vibrant setting for future adventures.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpuib.com

Thanks a lot 🙂 Really hope you like it as much as it was fun to draw 😉

The Pawfeather reputation combined with the LoZ reputation was already enough to make this comic a killer seller before the artwork was even unveiled.

I never would have guessed those two warrior cuties from that contest last year were going to end up in a such a sweet comic.

LoZ, i think you banked on the perfect situation for your style. A lot of your ticklee's are often portrayed as trying to genuinely resist the torture, and that suits your samurai canine and ninja kitty pretty well. LOVE that image of Soukou on the zipline, scenarios with some level of desperation or danger make it that much hotter.

Can't wait to get a hold of this OwO

Wow thanks a lot ^_^ I think the writer did a wonderful job preparing the setting for this comic 🙂 For the zipline pic (you all can see such page in the preview on Pawfeather site too 😉 ) we started from an idea he had in fact (with some changes I had to add to make the action scene flow nicely) 🙂

Now all we need are some anthropomorphic turkeys, a few remaining female human, and a well equipped dungeon. ^_~

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back