• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agree or Disagree: Love/Hate Having Soles Tickled

Tickle4444

TMF Regular
From 'lee's perspective: I absolutely hate having the soles of my feet tickled, as it's such unbearable torment - but it just feels so good to laugh, and the endorphins put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

From 'ler's perspective: The more she suffers from having her unbearably ticklish soles tormented so relentlessly, the better she laughs.

i hate having my feet tickled... its kinda like what happens to Bruce anner when he gets angry... I turn green and angry

but on the same token doing the foot tickling is nice as long a the lee enjoys it

I love having my soles tickled, but since they're not very ticklish, people usually get bored after a few seconds and stop.

As for tickling others' soles, it's loads of fun until someone gets kicked in the face.

Its a yes and no thing to me. I'm a upperbody person so I want more attention on my upperbody. It seems like majority of lers are into foot tickling so when they get to the feet they spend all day and night there, which makes it boring for me. If there is a mixture of both then I wouldn't mind my feet being tickled.

For a lot of people, though, the soles are the most ticklish spot on their body - and unbearably so, at that.

as long as you want to hear screams, shrieks, and squeals of laughter from me, then i dont mind 😀

I usually dont get the chance to tickle peoples feet! They are already on mine! >_<

I am a "lee" and I absolutly LOVE my feet tickled, I am ticklish all over but my feet are the worst for sure. My husband is a "ler" and he soooooooo loves to tickle my feet for a very long time, we have even had other join us from time to time and they also like to spend lots of time on my feet and believe me, I LOVE IT, the more the better...........of coarse the fact that I get sooooooooo turned on after is a huge help hehehe

Amazing

My ex used to tickle my feet and it drove me crazy, in the best way possible :stickout love to give and receive!

Can't get enough foot tickling!

As a 'lee, the thrill of being at some one's mercy; the feeling of electricity that shots up my calves and past my thighs and dissipates throughout my upper body! Squirming in a mass of chaos as some takes delight of my helplessness and laughter! The relief I get when it is over! Oh, I could go on.... Amazing.

As for a 'ler, man I almost have to be tied with as horny as I get! The combination of Feet in my lap, tickling and girl who trusts me. Six laughs and a squirm and I'm hard enough to pound nails into wood. 😱 That was too much wasn't it?

alot of fun to tickle her soles, though mine are very ticklish as well

Me tickling soles = Great!
Others tickling my soles = It's ok. Not really that ticklish. 😛

It's definitely a love/hate thing for me, especially on my soles (restraints are a must with me or I will kick you right in the face). I hate you while you're tickling me, but as soon as it's over I'm wondering why you stopped...

I love tickling feet, but when mine are tickled i flip, since it's my worst spot

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back