• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ah Stevie Ray...

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Thursday, August 27th marked nineteen years since we lost Stevie Ray Vaughn..to me the ultimate in cool...the greatest guitarist that i know..i was a huge fan of his since the early 80's...we won tickets to go see him in 1988, but at the last moment, we couldn't go...Stevie turned me onto Jimi Hendrix...

Here is, in my opinion, Stevie's coolest song..."Crossfire" enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKVvypJc5s

Last edited:
Thursday, August 27th marked nineteen years since we lost Stevie Ray Vaughn..to me the ultimate in cool...the greatest guitarist that i know..i was a huge fan of his since the early 80's...we won tickets to go see him in 1988, but at the last moment, we couldn't go...Stevie turned me onto Jimi Hendrix...

Here is, in my opinion, Stevie's coolest song..."Crossfire" enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKVvypJc5s

Again, as always, Izzy... you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

I... am the ultimate in cool.

I... am the greatest guitarist you know. And...

I... turn you on.

Again, as always, Izzy... you couldn't possibly be more wrong.

I... am the ultimate in cool.

I... am the greatest guitarist you know. And...

I... turn you on.

ah but Nerrad you major hunk god that you are....there is one big difference between the two of you.....

He's Dead

other than that...you hit the nail on the proverbial head...hehe

Best Stevie Ray Tune? If The House is Rockin, Don't Bother Knockin!

I like good up tempo stuff since I've played drums for 40 years now!

Izzy, we're showin our age dear! LOL!

He's got me there.... he's better at being dead. But I'm practicing and someday I'll be every bit as dead. And I expect 19 years after it happens to see whoever's in the forums at that time to post about me.

Best Stevie Ray Tune? If The House is Rockin, Don't Bother Knockin!

I like good up tempo stuff since I've played drums for 40 years now!

Izzy, we're showin our age dear! LOL!

ah well Hootus...good music is ageless...as are we..giggles.

and Nerrad hmm...that's a deal...in nineteen years i'll be hmmm.....fifty three plus nineteen...72...eeksssssssssssss...well anyway...i shall do just that..remind me ok? lol

I'd be happy to. I'd like to think you're still livening this place up, even at that age.

I'd be happy to. I'd like to think you're still livening this place up, even at that age.

ok what's wrong..you are being nice to me..something's up..hmmm and wouldn't it be a hoot if i were still posting at that age? lol...

hmmm well let's not get carried away....i suck.... she sucks....we suck...therefore you suck...lol...and what exactly do i suck? hehe

You're bad.

that's right me bad....you better watch out, if ever we meet..i'll beat you so hard you will uh...waits...ponders...remembers how built you are....uh nevermind...hehe

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back