• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ah what the hell...Cali's Dreamtime Page 5

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
This one has been sitting in my hard drive forever. I had wanted to finish all of part 2 before posting them but figured since I'm going on a hiatus I might as well just post this one page. It has no tickling, just a lead-in to the next part of the story. The only real difference in style is I changed the effects I used with the sky.....I also included the first 4 pages for those who haven't seen them yet....

When I return from my break I'm hoping to be all done with this damn thing....(started it back in 2001!!!) LOL.....I have a serious attention span problem...😛

Attachments

• CaliDream1.jpg
    CaliDream1.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 1,301
  • CaliDream2.jpg
    CaliDream2.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 1,067
  • CaliDream3.jpg
    CaliDream3.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 1,287
  • CaliDream4.jpg
    CaliDream4.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 1,549
  • CaliDream5.jpg
    CaliDream5.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 1,771
Last edited:
Uh oh poor Cali. Waking up in a dream I've doen that before I woke up somebody elses I think talk about weird. Anyway I was wondering how soon we'd see this continued remember it back on the yascrewed groups.

OMG OMG OMG! *gets all hyper*

THE FIFTH PAGE! XD

And dude, you're right. She's waking up in her DREAM! That's....Thay's deep! 😀

Am delighted to get all of part 1, as I've never seen any of it before. This cleverly conceived story progresses with solid efficiency... well laid-out panels, good frame-to-frame continuity, lots of good back-story detail, plenty of personality for all characters! That tickling session is most erotic, what with the wild fantasy setting, flowing textures, and trippy colors! The 5th page promises wondrous things! May Cali not awaken anytime soon!

It has been some time since last I saw a page from this psychedelic series, that it has. I love the little unhappy face pointing to her swollen head. 😛

Wow. I was not aware of this comic's existence. Thanks for posting the first 4 so I could catch up. 🙂

OMG *has psychedelic flashbacks even though Ive never taken drugs of any sort*
That is the coolest thing Ive ever seen...CC you kick ass!! The...the....the colors! Man!
*dies in fit of jealousy* god damn you're awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

The unhappy face actually made me laugh out loud...a hard task to do. 🙂

i believe Flava flav said it best:

YEEEAAAAAHHHH BOYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I might be slow, but I will say it: Thanx for posting it. :happy:
And we miss U!!!! (cat) :sad:

Ok, that feels better :happy:

Wow, man! Your arts are so friggin' funny and I love the psychadelic themes too! er-uh I mean. The Keeper is very pleased with your skills.

check out an idea of mine

Attachments

• Copy of mishi2.jpg
    Copy of mishi2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 157
hehe, great comic thus far, love the cosmic moment, too!

please, continue the comic!

As you can tell by my avatar *nods* <_< this is one of my fav series ever lol. Dude! just FINISH IT!!!! /mortal combat voice

lol I had no idea there was a 5th page! That wasn't there back when I first downloaded the series from that yahoo group (cant remember which one it was)

OMG! And the quality. lol the ones I got from that yahoo group were so teeny compared to this; I couldn't even read the text (was dyin to know what was goin on)... Must... downl..oad.. *CLICKS*

lol holy metaphysical reactions catman!

Last edited:
Just wondering if this was ever finished? lol...been a few years since you updated. Gonna end up being a "comic of a decade" cause it takes that long to make. =)

Should be interesting though. I mean you could in theory see how your art has improved/changed over 10 years. =)

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back