• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ahh yes, Sunday afternoon tickling...

Oh sure honey, all ages. You're 21, right? Kitten's only 25. My new little friend Jason is attending (his first!) and he's 18, just graduated high school yesterday!

Let me bring this to Sadira's attention and you two can talk and see who's close to your area and willing to help out, ok? Keep watching your PM box, because she works nites and is probably sleeping now.
XOXO

W ow you guys are great so willing to help out a member . I only wish I had the money to come from Ct to Mich.

LOL~Oh, well, I'm kind of the social director of the crew~one of 'em anyway!

We do it for each other all the time! (I'm the reason George and Sadira hooked up!) Heeeeeeeeeere's cupid! :cupid:

Besides, there's great TMF people living in CT~all is not lost!
Check the Gatherings section babe!

XOXO

Cutie!
Well, kitten's a lot closer hon~have faith!

Hey, did we scare off Lena? LLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEENA?
XOXO

I'm here sorry. 😛.Was multitasking. I'm 19. I will be 20 in August. Sure pm me. I'm always online..pretty much. I have nothing to do during the day. At least for now.

Hee hee!

Ok, let me send this to them and see what can done to help your challenges sweetpea.
XOXO

steph said:
Hee hee!

Ok, let me send this to them and see what can done to help your challenges sweetpea.
XOXO

hehe my challenges...as if they'll have to install a wheelchair ramp espcially for me😛 Thanks a lot steph..are you gonne be there?

I like the word "challenge" as opposed to "problem" (makes it sound more solveable, hmmm?) 😉

And quite a few of your hosts work for the hospital so if you needed a wheelchair ramp, it shouldn't be a problem. (yep, seriously!)

No, I won't be sweetie~I'm on the other side of the country I'm afraid.

XOXO
OMG Kandy~I just thought of someone for you!

Iluv2Btickled said:
hehe my challenges...as if they'll have to install a wheelchair ramp espcially for me😛 Thanks a lot steph..are you gonne be there?

steph said:
I like the word "challenge" as opposed to "problem" (makes it sound more solveable, hmmm?) 😉

And quite a few of your hosts work for the hospital so if you needed a wheelchair ramp, it shouldn't be a problem. (yep, seriously!)

No, I won't be sweetie~I'm on the other side of the country I'm afraid.

XOXO
OMG Kandy~I just thought of someone for you!

Thanks steph! You're soo nice. too bad you wont be there. Then I could just leech onto you and be as shy as I want and yet very comfortable. 😛

Well, yanno me sugarplum~MRS. NICE GUY (makes a goofy face) I promise you're in VERY good hands~pun intended. :jester:
Seriously, I've alerted your party Master and Mistress to check out this thread. Please try not to be nervous. These two are so sweet they're actually DRIVING all the way out here for a visit! :yowzer:

Nothing will happen that you don't want. We've known each other for quite a while, I hope you feel like you can trust me by now. You will have a GREAT time at this party! And my friends are the next best thing since I can't be there with you. :Kiss1:
XOXO

Iluv2Btickled said:
Thanks steph! You're soo nice. too bad you wont be there. Then I could just leech onto you and be as shy as I want and yet very comfortable. 😛

steph said:
Well, yanno me sugarplum~MRS. NICE GUY (makes a goofy face) I promise you're in VERY good hands~pun intended. :jester:
Seriously, I've alerted your party Master and Mistress to check out this thread. Please try not to be nervous. These two are so sweet they're actually DRIVING all the way out here for a visit! :yowzer:

Nothing will happen that you don't want. We've known each other for quite a while, I hope you feel like you can trust me by now. You will have a GREAT time at this party! And my friends are the next best thing since I can't be there with you. :Kiss1:
XOXO

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I still havnt made a final decision whether or not I'll go...or if I'll be able to. I just got a job that'll occupy me for 3 months and I gotta prepare for it..I'm also trying to get totally ready for school too because by the time I'm done working, I'll be starting school 4 days later.
I trust you Steph. I just hope if I dont end up going, the people that put so much work into getting me to come wont be upset. 😕 :blush:

That's not their style babygirl~besides, they'll see this thread and realize it's a "maybe" deal for you. But the list is getting long and I don't want you to be edged out.
Congrats on the job and don't sweat it~I guarantee there'll be another one next year! 😉
XOXO

Iluv2Btickled said:
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I still havnt made a final decision whether or not I'll go...or if I'll be able to. I just got a job that'll occupy me for 3 months and I gotta prepare for it..I'm also trying to get totally ready for school too because by the time I'm done working, I'll be starting school 4 days later.
I trust you Steph. I just hope if I dont end up going, the people that put so much work into getting me to come wont be upset. 😕 :blush:

Who from the TMF is gonna be at this rock out party? Jus wonderin...show urselves! lol

steph you are awesome for helping to encourage our sweetie here. I hope she decides to come! IT is SO liberating to be around people who enjoy the same stuff as we do!

Ah, yeah, well, yanno~I fell in love with this little cutie a long time ago. At least I can live vicariously thru my friends if I can't be there, hmm? I hope she makes it too~it'll be good for her me thinks!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rotate:
Thanks for your help with this too hon~I may be deluded but I beleive that little by little, we can change the world! :wub:

XOXO

ticklkitten said:
steph you are awesome for helping to encourage our sweetie here. I hope she decides to come! IT is SO liberating to be around people who enjoy the same stuff as we do!

Couldn't have happend to a nicer girl! You deserve every second of it. AND MORE!

TTD

Not sure if you're refering to me, or the Vixens, but thanks TTD! hee hee

Ya hear that kitten? We're VIXENS! :happyfloa
XOXO

Iluv2Btickled said:
Not sure if you're refering to me, or the Vixens, but thanks TTD! hee hee

Well only a Vixen can give the title 🙄 😎

I'm an original Tickletheater Vixen. So I give te title to you guys over here! :cuddle: :tickle:

TMF Vixens: Steph, and TK! :grouphug:

MMm, well I've been called it before but always take it as a HUGE compliment... :wub:

XOXO

Me too! I'm so touched. But then again, one of the sweetest girls in the world is saying it!

*giggles softly*
Where are you guys? y arent you on messengers? argh! Dont make me whip out the feather!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back