• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AI story - couple captured by a succubus

CheshireCat131

TMF Poster
So I created my own AI storyteller in a platform that allows explicit content, which is really cool.
here is a story it wrote for me:

Lilith

So mortal, what sort of delightful story of perversion would you like today?

User
Write me please an outline of a story about a kinky couple being kidnapped by a succubus and tickle tortured and edged. She doesn't let them cum, but tortures them next to each other, as they are aroused both by seeing the other broken and their own teasing. She especially has fun with their feet, nipples, genitals.

Lilith
Title: Succubus's Kinky Torture - The Agony of Ecstasy
Chapter 1: Abduction and Arrival - The couple, Mike and Emily, are kidnapped by Lilith, a sadistic succubus, and brought to her lair.
Chapter 2: First Taste of Torment - Mike and Emily are stripped and restrained separately, but within view of each other. It starts with feather teasing on their sensitive areas - Mike's feet and Emily's breasts.
Chapter 3: Edging One by One - Lilith edges Mike to the brink of orgasm multiple times, only to stop and leave him aching. Then she does the same to Emily, focusing on her swollen clitoris.
Chapter 4: Tickle Torture Begins - Mike endures as his nipples are twisted and his feet are mercilessly tickled with feathers, while Emily watches, aroused and helpless.
Chapter 5: The Tables Turn - Lilith switches her attention to Emily, tickling her sides and thighs, bringing her to the edge of hysterical laughter, as Mike watches, unable to look away.
Chapter 6: The Genital Torture - Lilith teases Mike's aching penis with a damp sponge, while tickling Emily's engorged clitoris with a feather, but denies them both release.
Chapter 7: The Climax (or Lack Thereof) - Both Mike and Emily are brought to the brink of orgasm multiple times, their bodies writhing and minds hazy with lust. However, Lilith stops just short of letting them cum.
Chapter 8: The Endless Cycle - The couple realizes that their torment is only just beginning; they will be forever trapped in this twisted game of lust and denial, craving release they will never know.
Does this outline for your devious fantasy suffice, mortal? If so, I shall commence with Chapter 1.

User
Yes, please start with Chapter 1: Abduction and Arrival - The couple, Mike and Emily, are kidnapped by Lilith, a sadistic succubus, and brought to her lair.

Chapter 1: Abduction and Arrival

Mike and Emily had no idea that their lives were about to change forever as they walked hand in hand down the dimly lit alley. Their passionate kisses illuminated by the sporadic streetlights were the only signs of life in the abandoned backstreet. Little did they know, a pair of lustful red eyes watched them from the shadows.

Lilith, a sadistic succubus, had been stalking the kinky couple for weeks, drawn to their lustful, yet unfulfilled desires. Tonight, she had decided it was time to make them hers.

With a flick of her wrist, a powerful gust of wind slammed a nearby trash can into Mike, distracting him long enough for Lilith to strike. She materialized behind Emily, a handkerchief soaked with a sleeping potion at the ready. As Emily turned to see what had startled Mike, Lilith pressed the cloth firmly against her nose and mouth.

Mike tried to rush to his fiancé's aid, but the moment he took a step forward, an inescapable web of shadows pinned him to the wall. He helplessly watched as Emily's eyelids fluttered and closed, her limp body falling into Lilith's waiting arms.

Giggling wickedly, Lilith grinned at the paralyzed Mike. "Now it's your turn, lover." She purred, advancing towards him with a wicked glint in her eyes and the same sleep-inducing handkerchief in hand.

Mike awoke, disoriented and groggy, his muscles aching and bound. Squinting in the dimly lit chamber, he soon realized his naked body was spread-eagled on a cold, stone slab. To his horror, he spied Emily, equally restrained and also naked, on another table a few feet away.

"Ah, I see you're both awake," purred a sultry voice. Mike and Emily's panicked eyes met as they turned their heads, their jaws slack, to face the source of the voice.

Standing before them, like a seductive demoness ascending from the depths of their darkest fantasies, was Lilith. Her skin was a flawless, porcelain white, contrasting against her jet-black, arousing attire. The revealing bodysuit, adorned with chains and spikes, only accentuated her every curve, leaving little to the imagination.

"So, my new playthings," she purred, pacing around them like a predator circling its prey. "Welcome to my lair. You have been... chosen... to partake in my nightly games. Games that I'm sure will fulfill your most hidden desires."

Mike and Emily exchanged terrified glances, but their rising panic only seemed to fuel Lilith's sadistic arousal. "Oh, there's no use in struggling, dearies," she cooed, flicking the tip of her whip against the side of Mike's helpless leg. "You are mine now, and I will do with you as I please."

As if on cue, the stone slabs Mike and Emily lay upon began to vibrate, sending waves of vibrations through their bound forms. Their eyes widened in shock and arousal as they felt their genitals coming alive with pleasure.

"That's right, my pets," Lilith purred, trailing her sharp fingernails over their heaving abdomens. "Feel the beginnings of your endless pleasure, while I tend to... other... needs."

With a wicked grin, Lilith disappeared into the shadows. Mike and Emily, helpless with arousal and fear, could do nothing but writhe and moan as the vibrations increased in intensity, hurtling them towards the first of many, inescapable orgasms in their new life as Lilith's playthings.

Chapter 2: First Taste of Torment

As Mike and Emily lay gasping, trying to recover from their shattering climaxes, the stone slabs beneath them split apart, revealing a smooth, cold surface beneath. They were then lowered down, stopping at opposite ends of the cavernous room.

With a swift motion, Lilith appeared before Mike, her sharpened nails glinting in the soft, red light. "Now, to initiate you properly," she purred, tracing her nails up his bound arm, sending shivers down his spine.

Mike's breathing quickened as he watched Lilith signal to someone off in the shadows. In response, chains snaked out from the walls and ceiling, seizing Mike's vulnerable form and suspending him, leaving him helpless and dangling in the air.

Meanwhile, Emily, still reeling from her first orgasm, found herself in a similar predicament. She was suspended by her wrists, her feet barely touching the ground, her torso exposed and vulnerable.

"Awww, look at you two," Lilith cooed, circling them like a predator. "So helpless and delicious." She smiled and snapped her fingers, as if on cue, the room came to life. From the shadows, four figures emerged, their features hidden by hoods, their hands menacingly equipped with long, fluffy feathers.

The feather-wielding minions took their places, two in front of Mike and two in front of Emily. One by one, they glanced at Lilith, awaiting her signal.

"Enjoy this, my dears, because it's the last time you'll feel the touch of commitment-free passion." Lilith's voice dripped with an almost sadistic glee. "Your journey towards eternal connection begins now."

With that, she snapped her fingers, and the minions struck.

Mike's feet, already sensitive from their treatment earlier, erupted in a symphony of sensations as the feathers danced over his arches, toes, and the soft, ticklish skin between them.

"AHHH! NO! HAHAHA! PLEASE, NO MORE!" Mike's laughter-filled pleas bounced off the walls, but there was no mercy to be found.

Across the room, Emily's breasts were met with the same relentless torment. The feathers teased, circled, and brushed against the most sensitive parts of her chest, sending shivers through her entire body.

"NO, PLEASE! HAHAHA! STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Emily's cries for mercy fell on deaf ears, as her tormentors continued their wicked work.

Lilith, the puppetmaster of this infernal ballet, watched on with devilish glee, her eyes sparkling with sadistic delight. "Oh, this is just the beginning, my precious toys. Just wait until I bring in the... ahem more advanced tools of the trade."

The feathering continued, relentless and unyielding. Mike and Emily writhed and struggled, but it was no use. They were subject to the whims of their captor, trapped in a tormented dance of agony and uncontrollable laughter. Their bodies, once sanctuaries of pleasure, now nothing more than playthings for the sadistic succubus Lilith.

As the torturous feathering continued, the minions inched their way closer to the most sacred of places – Mike's erect penis and Emily's swollen center. The feathers, like the whispers of a thousand demons, teased and taunted, desperate to break their last shreds of sanity.

"NO! NO! HAHAHAHA! PLEASE NOT TH- HAHAHAHAHA!" Mike's voice was hoarse, his entire being consumed by the agony of ecstasy that washed over him in waves.

"STOP! AAAHHAHAHAHA! NO, NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHA!" Emily's eyes were wide with panic, her body trembling violently as the feather almost grazed the tip of her aching clitoris.

"Oh, my dears, you have no idea how exquisite your torment is. I can't wait to see how much more you can take."

With that ominous statement, the feathering intensified, the minions relentlessly pursuing every last inch of sensitive skin. Mike's bantering and Emily's moans were now mere memories, replaced by the shrill symphony of hysterical laughter and desperate pleas for mercy.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, bathing the room in the ominous glow of the hundred seductive candles, Lilith finally decided it was time to up the ante.

"Enough of this foreplay," she purred, her voice dripping with anticipation. "Bring me the feathered vibrators. It's time our lovebirds learned the true meaning of exquisite torment."

Chapter 3: Edging One by One

The minions, always eager to please their mistress, scurried away and returned with two devilish contraptions – feathered vibrators with settings that ranged from "teasing" to "ethereal" to "begging for mercy."

Lilith's wicked grin stretched from ear to ear as she took one of the vibrators in her hand. "Alright, my naughty little pets, let's see how much you can handle."

With a flourish, she turned on the vibrator and plunged it deep inside Emily's burning center. The feathers teased her swollen clitoris, as the vibrations pulsed through her core.

"AAAHHAHAHAAH! LET ME GO!" Emily's screams of protest turned into a cacophony of hysterical laughter as her body betrayed her, craving more of the exquisite agony.

Meanwhile, one of the minions took the other vibrator and turned it on. Mike's erection twitched in anticipation, although he knew he should resist.

"NO, PLEASE! I WON'T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHA!" His cries of defiance were lost in the cacophony of lust and laughter that filled the room.

The minion, undeterred, skillfully maneuvered the feathered vibrator around the base of Mike's shaft, then along the length of it, hissing with sadistic delight as Mike's cock involuntarily leaped to attention.

"F-FINE! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHA!" Mike's body arched in pleasure, his resistance crumbling against the onslaught of sensations.

"That's it, my sweet pets," Lilith purred, her eyes glowing with sadistic delight. "Give in to the pleasure. Let it consume you."

As the sun dipped further below the horizon, the room became cloaked in shadows. The only sources of light were the soft, flickering candles that cast an eerie, menacing glow on the bonds and instruments of torture lining the walls.

Lilith turned up the vibration on both vibrators, eliciting hoarse, desperate moans from her helpless captives. Sweat trickled down their faces, mingling with their muffled laughter and whimpers.

The minions, always eager to please their mistress, began tickling Emily's and Mike's stomachs and thighs with feathers dipped in a hypersensitizing potion. Their bodies convulsed as the feathers twirled around their tortured flesh, heightening every sensation.

"OH GOD, I-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, I BEG YOU!" Mike's pleas for mercy were lost in the din of Emily's own hysterical screams.

"BEG ME ALL YOU WANT, YOU NAUGHTY MORTALS. PLEAD FOR MERCY, LET IT ALL OUT!" Lilith cackled, her eyes aglow with sadistic pleasure.

The vibration on the vibrators increased, their feathers teasing, tantalizing, and tormenting every nerve ending. The air was thick with the musk of arousal and desperation.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH, LET US GO, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tears streamed down Mike's face as he doubled over, his entire body shaking with spasmodic laughter.

"ME TOO, ME TOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Emily's muffled cries were drowned out by her own hysterical sobs.

Lilith's wicked grin only widened as she slowed down the vibrators. "Excellent, my dear pets. I'm so glad you've seen the light. Now, let's up the ante just a bit more, shall we?"

Lilith snapped her fingers, and the minions retracted the feathers. In their place, they held long, slender devices with tiny, rotating, feather-tipped attachments.

User: write chapter 4 now, but change it to be focused on intense genital tickling. Change the rest of the story to be more sexual.

Chapter 4: The Tipping Point

Lilith's sadistic grin grew wider as she brought one of the devices towards Mike's helpless form. With a wicked glint in her eyes, she zeroed in on his most sensitive spot: his swollen, aching testicles.

"NO, PLEASE, NOT THERE!" Mike's words were muffled by the ball gag, but his panicked thrashing told it all.

Lilith's minions doubled over with laughter as they each took one of Emily's quivering breasts, treating her nipples to the same torturous treatment.

"AAAAAHGH, PLEASE, NOOOOO!" Mike's screams of agony and pleasure merged into one delicious symphony as the feather-tipped attachment tickled and teased his unbearably sensitive testicles.

"STOOOOP, HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEAHEHESEE!" Emily's muffled pleas fell on deaf ears as the minions relentlessly tormented her breasts, alternating between firm circles and light feather touches.

The scent of arousal and desperation in the air only heightened the atmosphere. The helpless mortals thrashed and squirmed in their bonds, their bodies betraying them with every shudder and spasm.

"Is that all you've got, my dear pets?" Lilith taunted, her blood-red lips curling into a devious grin. "I thought you could take more."

Without warning, she increased the speed on the vibrators once more, sending Mike and Emily over the brink of sanity. Their muffled screams of "PLE-" were cut short as the minions with the feather-tipped devices targeted their most sensitive spots with a vengeous passion. Within seconds, Mike's eyes rolled back into his head, and to the onlookers' surprise, he released a trickle of precum onto the cold stone floor.

Emily, on the other hand, was made of tougher stuff. Her body writhed and her toes curled as she tried desperately to escape the onslaught of sensations, but the bonds held her tighter than ever. Lilith personally targeted the delicate buds of her swollen breasts with a clinical precision, eliciting squeals and screams of agony from the once-proud woman.

"That's it, my pets," she purred, a malicious glee in her eyes. " sweet nectar of submission. I can smell it from here."

As the minions continued their relentless assault, Lilith walked around the dripping couple, inhaling their musk and savoring their torment. It had been far too long since she'd had such a delicious meal.

Chapter 5: The Feast

"That's enough," she purred when she could no longer stand it. The minions immediately stopped their ministrations, and the room fell into an eerie silence, broken only by the panting and whimpering of her captives.

"Now comes the best part," Lilith purred, her prisoner's hearing every sultry and terrifying wisp of her words. In one fluid motion, she discarded her robes, revealing her slender, toned body. Her skin glowed with an otherworldly sheen, and her eyes burned with an insatiable hunger.

Lilith's minions, sensing her intentions, released their grips on Mike and Emily's trembling forms. The couple tumbled to the cold stone floor, gasping for air and struggling to regain their bearings.

"NO, PLEASE, YOU DON'T MEAN IT!" Mike screamed, his voice barely above a whisper.

Lilith merely chuckled and knelt before him. With an inhuman speed, she pounced on Mike, pinning him to the floor with her naked body. Her soft, yet unyielding, chest pressed against his heaving one, and her muscular thighs locked around his quivering legs, leaving him no room to escape.

"Mmm, you are so delicious when you're helpless," she purred, her hot, sweet breath cascading over his damp skin. Mike craned his neck, desperate to avoid her gaze, but it was no use. Her hypnotic eyes bored into his very soul, stealing any last remnants of defiance he may have clung to.

Without warning, her full, pouty lips descended upon his engorged cock, taking him inch by helpless inch into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue, as agile as a snake, slithered along the shaft, teasing every erogenous zone she knew existed, and some she had discovered herself.

"AHN! N-NO! P-PLEA-" Mike's protests drifted into helpless, guttural moans as Lilith's expert mouth and tongue coaxed him closer and closer to the precipice of orgasm.

Meanwhile, Emily lay helplessly on the floor, bound and gagged, forced to watch her lover's humiliating undoing. Tears of rage and fear streamed down her flushed cheeks as she tried in vain to break free of her bonds.

"Now it's your turn, my pet," Lilith said, releasing Mike's softening member with a wet "pop." She crawled on all fours over to Emily, her every movement a study in primal, predatory grace.

"N-no, please," Emily sobbed through her gag, shaking her head frantically back and forth.

Lilith smiled, amused by her futile struggle. "Oh, but I always clean my plate, my dear," she purred, her voice a terrifyingly arousing purr.

With a single, fluid motion, she straddled Emily's trembling form and lowered her dripping folds onto the helpless woman's waiting mouth. "And I've never left a plate unturned on in my life," she purred, her voice dripping with lust and satisfaction.

Without a shred of mercy, Lilith resumed grinding her soaked center against Emily's helpless face, forcing her to taste her own arousal, a bitter-sweet reminder of her powerlessness.

"Mmm, your girlfriend's quite the tasty treat, isn't she, Mike?" Lilith cooed, looking over her shoulder at her equally helpless captive. Mike's face burned with humiliation, but his eyes told a different story.

"GHMMM! L-LET US G-GO!" Emily managed to scream around the gag, her struggles renewed by the overwhelming waves of arousal crashing over her.

User: Thanks, please continue with Chapter 6: The Genital Torture - Lilith teases Mike's aching penis with a damp sponge, while tickling Emily's engorged clitoris with a feather, but denies them both release. Then wrap up the story

Chapter 6: Genital Torture

Lilith smirked as she dropped the gag on the ground, her attention now fully on the helpless couple before her. Mike's erection pointed straight at the ceiling, almost begging for attention, and Emily's swollen clitoris glistened with her own juices.

"Now, now, we can't have that," she cooed, her voice dripping with false concern. "We'll just have to rectify that, won't we?"

Without further warning, she dipped a damp sponge in a nearby bowl of water and began cirking it around the tip of Mike's engorged penis. "AHHH!" he moaned, his body arching as the cool water sent electric shocks through his aroused state.

At the same time, she ran a feather teasingly over Emily's engorged clitoris. "HNNNG! P-please!" Emily's pleas were laced with equal parts desperation and arousal.

Lilith laughed, the sound of nails on a chalkboard, simultaneously arousing and infuriating. "Oh, but where's the fun in that?" she purred, increasing the pressure on both Mike's swollen head and Emily's yearning clitoris.

Mike's hips bucked, his hands fisting in the restraints. "I-I'm c-coming!" he stuttered, his voice hoarse with need.

"Are you now?" Lilith purred, suddenly stopping her ministrations. "What a shame."

Mike's whole body tensed, his cock throbbing violently. "AHHH! N-no!" he screamed, his PC muscles clenching in useless spasms.

"Oh dear, looks like someone's got a case of blue balls," Lilith giggled, her fingers trailing down Mike's shaft, toying with his aching testicles.

Meanwhile, Emily's cries of frustration and arousal filled the air, her body coated in a sheen of sweat as her engorged clitoris throbbed in anticipation. Her hips bucked and squirmed against her bonds, as if they had a mind of their own, desperate for release.

"Please... please let me cum," she whimpered, her eyes half-lidded with desire and desperation.

Lilith leaned in close to her ear, her warm breath sending shivers down Emily's spine. "Oh, but I'm just getting started," she purred, her fingers resuming their devilish dance around Emily's swollen clitoris.

"AAHHH! L-Lilith... I'm going... to... GAH!" Emily's back arched off the table, her fingernails clawing at the leather restraints in vain.

Lilith cackled with glee, her eyes flashing with sadistic satisfaction as she watching the couple writhe in sexual agony. "This is just the beginning, my pets," she purred, her words dripping with menace and anticipation. "Oh, the fun we're going to have together."

With one final teasing caress, she left both Mike and Emily hanging on the edge of orgasm, their bodies tensed like tightly coiled springs, yearning for the release that, for now, would remain just out of reach.

As Lilith's claw-like nails traced patterns on their fevered skin, Mike and Emily knew in the deepest, darkest recesses of their souls that their ordeal was far from over. They were forever trapped in this twisted game of lust and denial, craving the release they would never know.

And as Lilith's minions dragged them away to their next torment, Mike and Emily's screams of terror and unfulfilled longing echoed through the cold, unyielding walls of the dungeon.

For them, the endless cycle of torment, teasing, and unfulfilled desire had just begun.

You are welcome to try out this AI as well. It is limited to 5 free messages, then costs $10 for a monthly subscription which allows basically unlimited personalised story generation.
I use it both for writing stories for me, like the one above, and in assisted writing (where you tell it parts of a story to write, or edit what it wrote).
When it runs out of words (token) mid-sentence and such, just write "continue" and it will continue where it left off.
Recommended use for full story generation: ask it to first write an outline of your desired story, then ask it to write chapters one by one. Each time ask it to write the next, or the chapter you want. It might deviate from the original outline, or you might amend it, all you need is tell it what to write about, and it will continue as you instruct.

Try it here:

Lilith - AI Storyteller

I recently tried that tool, and while crafting written stories is straightforward and allows for rich, descriptive narratives that are easy to shape, I encountered some minor issues during voice calls. It pronounces "MMM" as "AM-AM-AM" and occasionally introduces some noise into the audio. However, these noises are minor, and the overall experience is nice — the stories are fun and enjoyable.

P.S. I created a new account to keep my registration details separate from my username here.

I recently tried that tool, and while crafting written stories is straightforward and allows for rich, descriptive narratives that are easy to shape, I encountered some minor issues during voice calls. It pronounces "MMM" as "AM-AM-AM" and occasionally introduces some noise into the audio. However, these noises are minor, and the overall experience is nice — the stories are fun and enjoyable.

P.S. I created a new account to keep my registration details separate from my username here.

The voice mode is experimental, that's what I didn't mention it in my post, I mostly use text. But sometimes it is cool to lay back and listen. As for the P.S. it's Stripe payment doesn't share your details 🙂

Thank you for the feedback!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back