• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aimee Chair Tickling 1 - F/f

jmsdarke

Verified
SistervsSister_Aimee_Chair1-HD-800.jpg

Now Aimee is tickle tortured by her younger sister Lily. First in nylons and then on her bare feet. Lets see big sis lose her freakin mind and Lily taunts her for past sisterly crimes.

Areas Tickled: Feet (nylon and bare), Knees, Thighs

Drag the image below for a 360 view of Elise.

<embed type="video/quicktime" src="http://www.ld-e.com/sgft/360/Aimee-360-web.MOV" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/" scale="aspect" cache="False" height="400" width="200" autoplay="False"></embed>

Model-Aimee-1.jpg

Get it at ShyAndWildTickling.com!

Please note that we've begun adding HD 1080i MVW format videos as an option in the ShyAndWildTickling.com store. To help you decide if your computer and video card can handle such high resolution video, here are links to download 3 resolution versions of this preview video:

MiniHD - 720 x 408

HD1 - 1280 x 720p

HD2 - 1920 x 1080i

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=640&height=428&enablejs=true&file=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/fb7261ca629e83721b298dff6038033f.xml?random=wje6y&image=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/sister_vs_sister_1/_thumbs/SistervsSister_Aimee_Chair1-HD.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=640 height=428 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

Last edited:
Definitely a fan of Aimee!!!!!!!

Awesome stuff JD!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

hope to see an Ub Clip of these both cuties with less clothing 😀

In later scenes, they're wearing lingerie. But like most of my models, these sisters don't do topless or nude ever.

That works well for me since seeing a lady with some clothes on better associates them in my mind with women I see all day every day (who I'd love to tickle), who are also always wearing some clothes.

I shoot some topless stuff for the novelty and unique feel of it with a very small number of models.

But to each his/her own.

JD

Her feet are a nine on your scale? *lol* What does she have to be like to get a two or three? Dead? Sorry, but IMO the chart is useless if you handle it like that. From the preview, I'd give her a three or four. Thx for the preview, by the way.

Her feet are a nine on your scale? *lol* What does she have to be like to get a two or three? Dead? Sorry, but IMO the chart is useless if you handle it like that. From the preview, I'd give her a three or four. Thx for the preview, by the way.

Actually, you bring up a fascinating point in the world of tickling. Aimee (like many other people) is much more foot ticklish if she's being tickled on only her feet. Simu-zonal ticklees are just as ticklish in one spot when being tickled in other spots.

So Aimee does rightfully deserve her rating. See her other previews to see why.

Some of my other models to demonstrate the same characteristics are Chasity and Autumn.

JD

Actually, you bring up a fascinating point in the world of tickling. Aimee (like many other people) is much more foot ticklish if she's being tickled on only her feet. Simu-zonal ticklees are just as ticklish in one spot when being tickled in other spots.

JD

Mmm... huh? I think the preview above *does* show only her feet being tickled!? Apart from that, I think I don't quite get the mechanism you're describing there. Or haven't observed it in any of my clips, yet. 😉 But maybe you can elaborate a little.

Mmm... huh? I think the preview above *does* show only her feet being tickled!? Apart from that, I think I don't quite get the mechanism you're describing there. Or haven't observed it in any of my clips, yet. 😉 But maybe you can elaborate a little.

My response was (incorrectly) based on Aimee Chair Tickling 2 and not the video preview in this thread.

Developing a ticklishness rating system is a subjective business. As I am the first and have chosen my criteria and methodology, I did so knowing full-well that there would be those who would disagree, and I'm truly okay with that.

I've been developing a TPD (Time & Pixel Delta) methodology for scientifically measuring a ticklee's responsiveness, but even that has it's potential flaws.

How would you setup a rating system?

JD

lingerie or bikinis .. all great 😀 hope that the clothing shows their sexy tummys 😱

Why is the 360 view of elise :s

Because they're the same girl. Ha!

Thanks for that man. My Dell XP 64 bit workstation can't see the embeded 360 views and I didn't check it on my vist or Mac systems.

Thanks again.

JD

I've been developing a TPD (Time & Pixel Delta) methodology for scientifically measuring a ticklee's responsiveness, but even that has it's potential flaws.

How would you setup a rating system?

JD

*lol* Time and pixel delta? That sounds interesting. No, seriously, it's purely subjective. But you know, I'd foremost concentrate on what actually comes out of the ticklee. Everyone can bite their lips and moan and claim it tickles sooo much. But what do you do with those ticklees that truly explode? Have you seen Amber from ZenTickling when she gets tickled on her feet? She'd have to be a 20 on your scale. And I assume it only goes up to ten. See what I mean?

The Time & Pixel Delta method evaluates speed, acceleration and delta as a way of assigning an eval model to "motion violence". It can be used to industrial and biologic applications. Good geek stuff developed for machine vision application.

In some aspects of my life, I'm an uber geek (on steroids) officially registered with the state of FL with all the blah-blah-blah creds. But since this is suppose to be fun fantasy stuff, I try to keep this a bit simple for now and base it on my experiences after having tied and tickled a large number of ladies.

I think it would be great if you and others would also create rating systems. Mine is just one simplistic model. We're only talking about mine. Since I can't be the only one to think of doing this, there should be others, yes?

JD

The Time & Pixel Delta method evaluates speed, acceleration and delta as a way of assigning an eval model to "motion violence". It can be used to industrial and biologic applications. Good geek stuff developed for machine vision application.

In some aspects of my life, I'm an uber geek (on steroids) officially registered with the state of FL with all the blah-blah-blah creds. But since this is suppose to be fun fantasy stuff, I try to keep this a bit simple for now and base it on my experiences after having tied and tickled a large number of ladies.

I think it would be great if you and others would also create rating systems. Mine is just one simplistic model. We're only talking about mine. Since I can't be the only one to think of doing this, there should be others, yes?

JD

Well, maybe the only way *is* to apply most scientific methods, then. Could you implement it, please? *g* The downside of other systems is that they're highly subjective. I mean we wouldn't have a problem if we only talked about a divergence of one or two points. If you give 9 out of 10, you're obviously assuming that she could hardly be any more ticklish. And my perception was far from that. On the other hand, as long as you put out previews, you can hardly be held responsible for your scale. A little advertisement on the producers' side is OK, after all. But if you weren't putting out previews for everything and had I bought this based on your rating, I'd probably be pretty disappointed. But with the preview included it's OK, I guess.

I think that anyone with a lot of experience tickling a lot of girls will tell you that even the ones with the strongest responses will have times when the responses are less intense. So what I've tried to capture in the rating values is a likely maximal average.

Since it's my own home-grown non-scientific science, I expect some will question it.

But remember, I'm presenting fantasy to everyone her and not incontrovertible fact.

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback.

JD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back