• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Air Strike Kills Al-Zarqawi in Iraq

Although it seems strange to cheer for the death of anyone, that guy was a real sonofabitch, so today is a good day.

I saw this early in the morning, and all I can say is "HOORAY!"

Lets all have cake and celebrate! 😀

Finally. Although, it would have been better if we could have gotten him alive.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Finally. Although, it would have been better if we could have gotten him alive.

I don't like to say "good" when somebody dies, but that guy WAS a menace. Glad he's outta the way.

Now........ON TO OSAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀

I don't like saying it or even thinking it, either. Alot more can be gained anyways out of capturing and holding someone. You have alot more leverage. Now he is a martyr, and his death actually makes things worse.

He was so bad bin laden was annoyed. On his website, bin laden was writing, that something will happen to him.

HURRAH! I just wish he could have rot in prison. Dieing was the easy way out, although he's going to Hell (But let's not touch on religion. Okies? 😀).

It actually depends on whether he believed he was doing what he wanted in the name of god. The same would go for hitler, if he thought that. Although I don't think he did.
So if Abu Moussad Al- Zarqawri believed what he was doing was right in the name of Allah, then he would have been given entrance into paradise.

Journia said:
I see someone else noticed it.

I NOTICED! IN NOTICED! 😀 I just wasnt around to say anything...😛 (I know one of the soldiers who was tracking the dude who let them to the guy...(sorry, no clue on names, and too lazy to check! ~.o)

The problem is, however, that we're fighting against thousands of different insurgents and different independently operating cells. We're not fighting this one guy. His death might rock the leadership of the insurgency a bit, however Zarqawi will simple be replaced.

The best thing is we were able to use quite a bit of the intel we gathered at the site to track down hundreds of cells throughout Iraq. So while it is true that this was just one guy, the ripple effect of not only his death but the info we collected put one hell of a dent in their power base. I so love my job!

Oh and as for where he ended up in the after-life, I'm guessing he is sorely disappointed...

Not necessarily my friend...I believe my earlier post will explain my reasoning.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back