• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

aisan tickling (M/F ub and MM/F feet)

river

I like the asian tickling most. here is file I downloaded from Emule. In order to share at here, I have to split it to 30 files by RAR. don't ask me how to use RAR. 🙂

and I have another longger rm format(79files) asian ticlking at:
http://www.savefile.com/files/9671537 (part1)
and
http://www.savefile.com/files/7524544 (part2)
this is a japanese girl mild tickled, no bondage, no violent. but total about 110M in size.

thanks to SyDemon add preview pic for me!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
more files

Attachments

9-12

Attachments

13-16

Attachments

17-20

Attachments

21-24

Attachments

25-28

Attachments

Wow that's a lot of files to download. You might wish to give us a preview (with screenshots, preferbly) so that the dial-up users can decide if they wish to invest the time it will take for them to download everything.

Oh my.....after watching it....I was quite blown away. Cute girl, great tickling. She definitely feels tortured, but the tickling wasn't too merciless and she has a little room to struggle. Can't seems to get screen grabs where I am now, will do it when I'm home.

All in all, worth the download. Get it now!

EDIT:
OK for the future of mankind, I shall present with thee: the screenshots!

The ticklee is a Japanese but speaks French.
She's cute, slim, has excellent skin as far as the video shows.

1st Segment:

The ticklee is tied spread arms across the length of the sofa she's sitting on. Her legs are free. Tickler is a man.

There's some short conversation and she appears surprised that she's going to be tickled. All upper body in this part. She's definitely an unwilling victim and struggles a lot to resist laughing and also to fight back (in vain). Of course, she ends up laughing against her own will as the tickling progresses. My favourite part is when she goes into silent laughter. At the end of this segment, when she gets her rest, she sticks her tongue out as she catches her breath and boy, does she look cute doing that.

2nd Segment:

She's now tickled by two men. She's definitely resisting it all now! Lots of self-restraining of laughter and biting, head butts, feeble attempts at grabbing the ticklers' hair. More defiant screams than laughter here.

3rd Segment:

She's now tied to a chair while two men have her feet on their laps, attacking her tender soles. She's now begging them to stop but I don't like the expressionless faces of the ticklers. I felt that if a tickler laughs along with the ticklee, it makes it clear that the tickling is in good fun and would thus loosen the ticklee up and induce him/her to release her laughter. Right now, the look of the ticklers is like "sigh...we do this everyday and it's just part of our job, after this we have 100 more ticklees to go through".

Anyway, she starts submissive at first and still gives a good laugh before renewing her strength to struggle with lots of kicking.

4th Segment:

This resumes the 3rd Segment with upper body tickling while keeping the ticklee in the same position. The ticklers at least loosen up here and my favourite part is when she goes into "heeheehee" mode which I thought was incredibly cute.

5th Segment:

This resumes the 4th Segment back to feet tickling.

Last edited:
SyDemon said:
Wow that's a lot of files to download. You might wish to give us a preview (with screenshots, preferbly) so that the dial-up users can decide if they wish to invest the time it will take for them to download everything.
Yes; at a minimum, we need posters to indicate the gender's of the ler(s) and lee(s) and what body parts are tickled. Thanks.

worth the time to download....more ticklish on her upperbody than her feet

Hey everyone - this is an FT Systems clip - and a nice clip, too (they usually produce quality products).

It's 8 minutes long, first 4 minutes are M/F upperbody. Second half is MM/F - about 80% feet, 20% UB.

All and all, a nice clip.

Lol, I've always wanted to see kimiko tickled.... What a coincidence...😀

I've edited my post on the first page to include screenshots and a very brief description of each segment.

Thanks very much, Jtsettle and SyDemon; information added to title 😎

Last edited:
Thanks for the additional post, River, but a 79-part file is WAY over our maximum size limit of 20 MB/10 parts for a split clip. Please upload large files to a file host instead; thanks.

TickleTheater said:
Clip Posting Rules
Please use the following guideline when posting new clips to our messageboard:

Please make sure you clearly state what type of tickling the clip contains.
- We are primarily a */female tickle community, but you may post */m clips if you wish. Just make sure you put a f/f, m/f, etc etc in your thread title.

The overall file size limit for posting clips is 20Mb.
- Effective 10/04/2004 all clips posted here past this date cannot be over 20Mb in total size. You get 5 uploads per post which can be 2Mb maximum in size so with simple math that's 10Mb per post. Therefore no clip posting should take more than 2 posts to upload the entire clip. Remember if you split a clip it belongs in The Splits forum.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=12402

There is a list of file hosts and upload instructions in the second post of the above rules thread 🙂

Cheers,

I've uploaded the 41mb Kimiko clip as a more convenient one-shot download.

You can get it at:
http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=598431

Moderators, feel free to attached this link to the first post for the benefit of those who wish to download the whole file in one click.

river146, you might wish to upload that next big file to www.savefile.com as an easy one-shot download too.

thank you for the screen shot... I hate d/l and not liking the girl especially if it takes years to d/l so it's nice to have a screenshot.

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back