• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Alchemy's helpful and surprisingly edible labor day recipe

alchemy1

TMF Master
Hey! It's time for cookin' wit Alchemy!

Looking to have a family get-together this labor day? Inviting some friends over? If so, you gotta have some food. Ok? I mean, nobodys gonna come an hang around if they only thing in your fridge is the little Arm & Hammer box and some green cheese. Oh sure, you could order out for pizza...but hey, if you're gonna do that, you shouldn't be readin' this. Oh, and those of you who are planning on eating healthy this labor day...or anytime before or after labor day...you probably wanna skip this too. Ok, so here we go...the ultimate holiday food:

Heart Attack On A Plate:

steaks...as many as you need cut into thin slices
bacon
cheese...lots...at least 2 different kinds
2 eggs (separated)
1 tablespoon oil or butter
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup flat beer
toothpicks
ranch dressing

Ok, so...here's the part you wanna do in advance. Beat egg yolks with oil/butter, salt and pepper. Alternately add the beer and flour to the mixture. Beat ingredients real good...you want em all mixed up nice...no lumps..you get me? Ok, so, once you've done that, refrigerate for 3 to 12 hours. When you are ready to use, carefully fold in 2 beaten egg whites.
Now you gotta pre-cook the steaks. You know, put some meat tenderizer on em...and other spices...and beat the hell out of them with the meat hammer so they're nice and tender. Fry until cooked a little beyond rare which shouldn't take too long if you got a thin enough cut of meat. Next fry up the bacon...just use a whole package...make it relatively crispy, but not TOO crispy. You want it a little soggy so you can bend it you know. Ok, so when you get both of those prepared, then you can start assembling them.
First lay out a slab of medium precooked steak. Cover with bacon. Add some cheese. You can either shred the cheese or cut it in slices...chedder, pepper jack, swiss...whatever. Cover the top with cheeses. Next roll it up like you'd roll up a carpet and stick a few toothpicks in it so it'll stay (IMPORTANT: Always remove toothpicks before consumption!!!). Repeat this process to construct as many heart attack rolls as you're gonna need.
Preheat oil to 375 degrees.
Next, lightly pat each roll with flour and dip into the beer batter. Deepfry
each 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
REMOVE TOOTHPICKS!!! Arrange on a plate so they're all nice lookin. Pour some Ranch dressing a bowl for dipping and have lots of cold beer around.

...now eat em!

So there you go. Hope this makes up for what a crappy non-holiday labor day is (hey, I'm here to help). I'm telling you man, these things will take years off of your life, but hey, who cares! I mean, those years suck anyway! 😎

Last edited:
Oh, STOP! Man, I just had 2 chicken burritos, an inchilada, a soft taco, a hard taco, a tostada, rice and pintos. No Taco-Bell shit. This was the real deal and my belly hurts! Oooh!

Sounds delicious. What time do you want us all over there?

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back