• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alesha Dixon

Yuber

Was listening to Vernon Kay's Radio 1 show this morning and his guest was Alesha Dixon. It got to a part of the show where listeners got to send in questions for Vernon to ask her and the first question was "are you ticklish?"

after a slight pause she answered "no" to which Vernon replied "no?" then she said "well I used to be ticklish on my feet, but that got better" to which Vernon started a bit of banter about her answer.

She didn't sound too convincing tho, would love to put her claim to the test 🙂

Alesha is a class act I have always wondered if she was ticklish it would be a real shame if she wasn't.

Hopefully she was just trying to throw Vernon off the scent.

I have no idea who she is, but kudos to the listener who sent in that question. :clap:

I've heard her on radio 1 before she has a wild laugh!

Amish she's a British pop singer, and judges on some dancing show too

I have always thought there is a market in the UK to create a television show where celebrities have to take part in challenges to help members of the public win money. As there are a lot of non A list celebs in this country who crave fame I think you could get loads to agree and one of the challenges could involve tickling.

Celebs like Alesha would agree to going on that kind of show and as she doesn't seem to up herself she would probably agree to the tickling as well.

I have also listened to the radio show and I don't think she is that convincing I think she is still ticklish (well I hope anyway haha).

I've heard her on radio 1 before she has a wild laugh!

Amish she's a British pop singer, and judges on some dancing show too

Cool. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: Cute pic. She definitely looks ticklish. :jester:

Just got to add I've seen her in person at work (I work at Heathrow, it's my 'patch' lol) and I got to say she is stunning! Also got to see her feet as well because her shoes had set the Walk-Thru metal detector off so she had to remove them...and her feet...damn they're nice... 😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back