• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex & Mom Tickled by Baxter Stockman (Totally Spies/TMNT)

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Three of four of a second batch of commissions by killalot2k!

Alex awakens to the sound of her mother's hysterical laughter. It's a little annoying afterall, as it echos around the bulbous chamber she now finds herself in. Bound to a chair high in the air, Alex has little time to realize anything is going on before something rough and slimy slides across her foot, sending shivvers up her spine.

Soon, the shivvers turn to struggles, and her grunts to giggles as the man turned part fly, Baxter Stockman, has his way with the both of them.

Finally, as she struggled, Alex remembered how she had gotten here...

And how she had passed out from the same torture only thirty minutes ago.

Attachments

• Feeding the Fly.jpg
    Feeding the Fly.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 2,930
Man turned...part-fly...?? 😵;; Wow...that's certainly unique! ^_^;; Neat pic, and I love the little story that went along with it. Sounds rather torturous. 🙂

And again, neat thing with the saliva on the feet. Your attention to detail is quite superb! :super_hap

Mother and Daughter, being tickled. I like that! 😀

Totally Adorable! And Totally Delightful as well! Great job, OT-man, and whoever asked this pic!

That particular villain must have come after HDS ceased watching Totally Spies (a rather long time ago, that). Adorable outfit choices here; Alex has never looked better! :happy:

no one remembers baxter stockman from the teenage mutant ninja tutrles cartoons of the 80's/90's?

I like this, very nicely done. hope to see more

I remember! I still have a crush on April O'Neil AND I TOTALLY HATE THE NEW VERSION OF HER (fumes). Okay, now that that's out of the way, OMG! AMAZING ARTWORK!

So much of their beautiful bare skin is showing! Why just the feet? Their arm pits, tummies, hips, and thighs demands Stockman's attention as well! Ticklish law demands it!

^_~

who could ever forget baxter stockman. lucky fly guy lol nice work

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back