• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alex rodriguez officially traded to Yankees

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
Im not the most biggest fan of baseball but i still do watch it. The seattle mariners are my team though. But for thoses that are big baseball fans what do you think of this deal now? Good or Bad and why?

I hate the yankees even more! soriano is not arod caliber and texas couldnt handle his texas size salary so they dumped him..now u have a powerhouse al east..boston, toronto, balt and nyy and a powerhouse nl central..cubs, stros, cards, reds..look for one of the four team in each division to be playing each other in the world series...thats what is gonna happen..watch out for detroit..they may win 60 games this year with the team they have..lol

Amen, Mayday & BBR. Many Years Ago It Was Said Rooting For The Yankees Was Like Rooting For U. S. Steel. Now I Guess It Would Be Walmart. With A-rod's Salary In The $tratosphere, What In The @%#! Would Willie Mays Or Ted Williams Earn Today? OH I REALLY HOPE OUR ATLANTA BRAVES MAKE TO THE WORLD SLAUGHTER (I MEAN SERIES) THIS YEAR. NOT!

Last edited:
MayDay said:
Or Steinbrenner Uber Alles.

i don't know German i was just saying aline off of the German Band ''Rammstein's'' Sechnsucht album. The title of the song is called: Du Hast it means (I HATE) in German but i dont know German thats the only German word i know is Du Hast

i dont really like rammstein well because i dont know German but you might like them mayDay http://www.rammstein.com check them out if you want to

But anyways back onto the thread at hand...... now i hear rumors just tonight that the yankees might sign the pitcher Greg Maddox. who are the yankees gonna sign next Pete Rose?

Last edited:
actually i think its u hate..not i hate..it was du hast meich..which meant u hate me..but i never took german..i just remember seeing it on mtv b4 when they used to put the lyrics under it..maybe the lyricist lounge or the karaoke show..i cant remember.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back