• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice in Wonderland Part 2 Absolam M/f, f/f

Madam Tickles

The White rabbit, Alice and the March hare entered the glen where Absolam lived. There was a thick fog. There was giggling coming from inside the fog. The trio walked into the fog and found Absolam, all 12 sets of his hands tickling a poor maiden who had displeased him. His hands and fingers running up and own her naked ribs, in her underarms and down her bare back. The maiden squirmed and wriggled as he tickled her mercilessly.

He stopped when he saw the three visitors. He admonished the maiden and set her free. then he beckoned the three to come closer. "Well well.. White rabbit. Who have you brought me?" Absolam asked indifferently. The White rabbit came forward, taking care to avoid those hands. "I have brought Alice. She has come back. I am trying to convince her to save the White Queen."

Absolam puffed on his water pipe and blew out an enormous cloud cloud of white smoke. "Yes... I have heard the White Queen's cries as her sister is tickling her. She cannot hold out much longer. Alice.. Come her to me." ordered Absolam.

Alice walked closer to him. "Why have i been called back to Wonderland?" asked Alice. Absolam blew out more smoke. "I summoned you back. The White Queen needs you. It has been destined.. even before you were born, to be her champion. Only you can rescue the White Queen before she is tickled into madness."

"Bit I can't save her." cried Alice. "I don't know how. Besides, I am also very ticklish. What if I am caught?" Absolam laughed and blew out more smoke from his pipe. "Is that all you are afraid of? Silly girl! It is for told in the Compendium that you will not be caught. You will slay the Jaberwocky and grab his feathers for the White Queen."

The White rabbit unfurled the Compendium and showed Alice what was going to happen on Ticklus day. Alice looked closer. Absolam reached out four of his hands and tickled Alice's sides. She giggled and shrank back away from him. "Stop it!" she said through giggles.Absolam laughed. "I happen to know that when you are away from Wonderland, you love being tickled."

Alice's face grew hot with embarrassment. Absolam was right. She loved when Maude came in to her room and tickled her. "Alright. I will do it. I'll need help. I haven't been back here in along time; so I don't know all the secret places to the Red Queen's palace."

Absolam smiled. "Take her to Hatter. He'll know how to help her. Take care, alice.." warned Absolam. "the White Queen is near her breaking point. She is suffering under the tickle torture." Alice nodded and left the glen with the White rabbit and the March Hare following along side her.

The trio walked as fast as they could to get to Hatter. While they walked, Alice could hear the cries of the White Queen as Staine tickled her delicate ribcage and the Royal Tickler tickled the bottoms of her feet while the Red Queen looked on. The White Queen had been stripped naked and tied to a large rack, her bare feet protruding out the ends as if they were in stocks and her wrists securely tied in place.

Staine took the feather of the Jaberwocky and began tickling the White Queen along her ribs. The White Queen's reaction was swift. She began giggling at the touch of the feather. As Staine drew the feather down her ribs and across her tummy, she wriggled and pulled at her restraints. Then the Royal Tickler began tickling under her toes. The White Queen began laughing hysterically and pleading that they stop.

All the while her sister, the Red Queen watched angerly. "How dare my sister try and steal my crown. I am the eldest. Besides, I know how ticklish she is. I tickled her when she was a child. Then the Red Queen called the Royal tickler to come to her. When he obeyed, she whispered to him the White Queen's most ticklish spots. He smiled and went back to tickling the white Queen, only now he began tickling her inner thighs with the Jaberwocky feathers. The White queen began pleading between frenzied giggles. she thrashed back and forth and tried to squeeze her thighs closed, but the tickler kept stroking her with the Jaberwocky feathers.

The Red Queen looked on with a self satisfied stare."Keep tickling her till she's mad!" Then she walked out of the torture chamber and up to her throne room. From there sdhe could hear her sister's giggles and pleading for the tickling to stop. The Queen laughed wickedly as she called for a drink and sat on her cushy throne.

Alice and the White rabbit walked quickly to get to the Hatter's glen ; while the March Hare walked a bit more slower, talking to himself rapidly and then going into small rages. Finally the trio saw the Hatter's tea party in the glen. Hatter was pouring tea for the door mouse and set a place out for the March Hare. He looked up and saw the three walking toward him. He smiled called to them. When the three got closer, she ran up to Alice and hugged her. "Alice! You came back. Did you come to save the White Queen?'" Alice smiled and said "Yes. I came back to save the White Queen." Hatter giggled like a school boy and said. "Do sit down and have to tea!" The March Hare and the White rabbit both sat down, but Alice refused saying, "Hatter! We don't have much time! The Red Queen is torturing the White Queen. She is tickling her mercilessly and she can't take much more of it."

Hatter stopped giggling and sat down and just stared and empty stare. He was thinking about how the Red Queen had tortured him, tickling him everywhere and then when he thought he was done, the torturer would start tickling him all over again."Hatter! HATTER!!" shouted Alice. "Why are you staring like that?"

"I'm sorry. I was just remembering how the Red Queen tortured me.. after she destroyed my village and stole the crown from the White Queen.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back