• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice In Wonderland

Hootus1

TMF Expert
Have any of you who have ever read this story ever given any thought to what this story really is? It's the first documented dope trip !!!

Think about it, "Through the looking glass" and "Down the rabbit hole"

Lewis Carroll must have been on some good stuff, huh?

As far as acid trips go, The Revelation of John beats Lewis Carroll by nearly 2000 years.

Last edited:
As far as acid trips go, The Revelation of John beats Lewis Carroll by nearly 2000 years.

Thank you thank you thank you...i've been arguing that John was on some sort of trip when he wrote that..it doesn't fit in at all..

and sure i knew Alice in Wonderland was filled with dope uh subjects of sorts...drink me..eat me..one side will make you bigger, one side will make you smaller..the caterpillar smoking that hooka..what was he smoking..the weird poems etc...i loved that book..

Well when you take into consideration that only 144,000 people out of 6,600,000,000+ are supposed to be spared the wrath of god (and their only supposed to be Jewish men on top of that to boot) while the rest are damned, yeah, I think he may have been smoking something pretty damn strong. Either that or he just went plain nuts on that island.

Also there's the small little fact about the supposed "resurrection" of the dead. We have over 6.6 billion people on this planet. Assuming that even half of those don't get thrown into some sort of "river of fire" (funny how it's never mentioned where the hell this river is going to be appearing on Earth) then I think it's gonna be kinda crowded on the bloody planet. ^_~

No,they were supposed to be suffering from Mercury poisoning.The whole movie,book is really irrelevant now,though.It was making fun of a bunch of politicians from that time.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back