• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All in one weekend, sort of. True TICKLING

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Well I am feeling a little better and since some of you want me to share a true story then I will. I'm the one who wrote "no tickling yet " parts one and two. And I did promise the stories of two ladies tickled. One a dancer and the other my cardiologist. As far as the dancer that was a lucky strike but my cardiologist I wanted to foot tickle her since the 5 years I had been going to her! The dancer first because she was first. It was a Saturday night and my brother-in-law was planning a bachelor party for our future brother-in-law. Well we went to this dance club and as soon as the 10 of us sat down we were surrounded by dancers that wanted to sit with us. Now the dancer that sat with me was she was brown skinned, 5'6"approx., about115pounds and very pretty. After about 30min. the other dancers left our table but she stayed with me. 30 more min. went by and I asked her if she would rather be out there making money. She told me that alot of strange men come in at this time and she felt safe with me. So since I had been drinking I asked her what was strange? She said" you know men asking strange things" Thats when I replied "strange like me wanting to TICKLE YOUR FEET"! Her answer nailed me when she stated she loved her feet to be tickled,though she is very ticklish,and have her toes sucked. Before I could ask I heard her shoe hit the floor and she placed her foot in my lap.I then took a beer cap and slowly tickled her foot for about a min. She squirmed, jerked, and wriggled. Her eyes watered but never laughed. I asked her if she was O.K. She told me yes but dancers and patrons must not have any physical contact. So carefully not to get caught she let me tickle her feet for about 5 min. all the tim,e fighting back laughter. Then our cab came to take us home. I gave her a nice tip and as I was walking out the door she whispered to me"to bad you have to leave now I get off in 2 hours it would be nice if you could tickle my feet in the back of my car". I was tempted till my brother-in-law got in betwwen us and told the meter is running let's go! Now that's the warm up for what happened 2 days later,Monday, in my cardiologist's office.Now as I stated before I have wanted to tickle her for 5 years but I never could find the right angle of attack,Monday would be different. She came into my room she was wearing the usuall doctor clothes, black trousers, amd black nylons. Right after my check up was almost over she saidthat she was excited that my weight, cholestoral, and blood pressure were down.She said we'll have to celebrate. I then said I'll get a bottle of champaigne and use this for a glass. I reached down and removed her shoe and said a man always drinks from a ladie's shoe! As I went to put it back on for her I dropped it and started tickling her stockinged sole. She tensed up, wrinkled her foot and laughed outloud saying"OH NO NOT THAT PLEASE,PLEASE.STOP!HA!HA!HA!STOP"!So I stopped just long enough to get the pen out of her hand then as she was sitting I quickly grabbed her other foot, pulled off her shoe,and took the pen end began to tickle her stockinged feet again. She was pleading"THAT'S NOT FAIR USING A PEN HA!HA!HA! I CAN REALLY FEEL IT STOP BEFORE YOU TICKLE ME TO DEATH"! After 5 min. I stopped and she told me that her husband and I would get along just fine because he to likes tickling her feet! Well she still is my cardiologist and that was about 2 years ago. Teasingly she tells me that if I get my weight, cholestoral, and blood pressure down some more I can treat her feet again. Believe you me I am trying hard so I can continue this saga and tell you about it. 😀

a couple of great tales here!

You must be one good-looking dude to get a dancer to stay by your side for free instead of making money! I have an ex-brother-in-law like that. That a**hole could charm a bird from a bush.

But I dirgress.... post some more tales as soon as you get the chance. Nice to read some new experiences.

I appreciate the boost for my ego but the truth is I don't think my being in my 40's, beer bellied, and gray on top qualifies me for he next Hollywood Hunk. The dancer just stated she wanted to sit and just talk, I did offer to buy her drinks but her being only 20 she wasn't old enough plus she had been dancing all afternoon so I imagine she was tired and needed a break. As far as my cardiologist it has been said that I am the youngest person seeing her the next patient closest to my age is about 65. This was a simple case of being in the right two places at the right time. Thanx again for your positive feedback I'll be printing a few more stories shortly :happy:

Chiropractors are Ticklish, Too

Since you shared that...I will share the time I tickled my chiropractor. At the time, we were both in our early 30s. She always wore pants, flats, and tan hose. Always. Of course, I have a thing for tan, hosed feet. I was forever trying to figure out an excuse to try to tickle her...and I got one. I actually tricked her into stepping on my hand, and then made out like she really hurt me. Then, at the end of the appointment, we were sitting kind of side by side in her office (all alone~). I said..."you know, if you're going to step on me, you should take off your shoes..."

I then reached down, grabbed her ankle, and removed her right shoe. I dropped it and tickled her beautiful pantyhosed foot with my fingers. She went ballistic! STOAHAHAHAHAPP!!! Great girlish, throaty laughter. STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPP!! Before I knew it, she was on the floor, and I had her stockinged foot pinned between my legs. HAHAHAHAHA-STOP!-HHAHAHAHAHA!

She finally pried her foot free, and got up, wiping a tear from her cheek. Then it got better. She grabbed her shoe, put it on, and said "Is that what you used to do in college?!?! Tickle the girls and make them cry!?!?" Luckily, all that came out of my mouth was: "Is that what some guy did to you in college?" Her response was:

"Two of them! One used to pin me to the floor, while the other sat on my bed with my feet trapped, like you did. I'd be laying there, tears rolling down my cheeks, begging for my life!"

I almost fell off my chair...and I did get her, one more time.

That is a great story! See I too have a thing for hosed feet, especially tan hose. Let me ask you this. Wasn't it sweet tickling the stocking feet of a female medical professional? It was especially for me. Thanks for sharing your story with me. If you didn't post this already please do and share it with other foot ticklers.Thanx again 😀

Wow! What a coincidence! I too have a thing for tan hose!!

I never have figured out why. Then again, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. 😉

More tall tales of tan tinted ticklish torment, please!!!

Not being sarcastic but why worry about it and what is to figure out? I feel the same as you and there is something SPECIAL about a woman's feet in stockings especially tan ones. The texture, the tan color, and mostly the fantasy of possesing them for TICKLING! I am glad my stories brought out these fellow feelings so now I don't feel alone and remember when any future foot tickling event presents itself, hopefully in tan nylon stockings, I can share them with you and hopefully you will share yours with me! Thanx 😀

Again thank you for the positive feedback! Please if you have any TICKLING stories share them! Thanx again

And....My Ticklish Hairdresser

There was one other time I figured out how to stage a tickle attack. The girl who used to cut my hair...Tracy. She was a knockout, former dancer with great legs and a bit of a wild side, about 25 or so at the time. She too almost always wore tan hose.

I used to schedule my appointments when the place was near empty (wed am or so)...and they used to do the men upstairs...even more secluded. One time, I went there in my sweats after being at the gym, and she made fun of my clothes. Also...I already knew that her feet were ticklish (I used to have a story that I used to get women to 'talk tickling'...and she had confessed).

So...I went there one day...everything fell into place. I purposely wore sweats again: She made fun of me, she was wearing black pants and flats with tan hose, and we went upstairs to be alone...

I planned my attack as she cut my hair. After we were done...I started in on her..."Hey, I like these clothes! Why did you make fun of me in front of your staff?" She started giggling as I moved towards her, and I gently grabbed her arms and pushed her back into the shampoo-chair...the kind where the back reclines into the sink...she sat and was forced to lean back...

"You know what they say about paybacks..." I said to her as I grabbed her left foot, dropped her shoe, and tickled her large, tan stockinged foot with my fingers. She immediately exploded with laughter. "STOOOPPP!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!". The cool part was, she couldn't position herself to pull away, and I could watch myself tickling her in the large wall mirror. I did stop for a second, but only to wrap my arm around her ankle, and really tickler her foot. I had been waiting so long to do this....she was in hysterics. I was teasing her with "Did you say something?" "Does this tickle?"...it was great because she couldn't talk... I only did this for a few minutes...she was just too ticklish to bear it for much longer. I remember her sliding her shoe on and running toward the stairs...it was great.

And once, later on...I ran into her somewhere social...and she actually brought it up..."Do you remember the time you tickled the piss out of me?"

Like I could forget...

Can you tell us about the story that you used to get the women to "talk tickling"!

I also love stocking foot tickling, and aim that most of my tickles are of the stocking feet type! Great stories, gents.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back