• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Ladies with ticklish belly buttons wanted

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
How many Ladies on this site have ticklish bellybuttons? Would you say that your belly button is one of, if not your worst ticklish spot on your whole body? How do you like to have your bellybutton tickled? Do you scream and sqirm and giggle around with laughter when your belly button and upperbody area is tickled without mercy? and to me its a Big Big plus if your belly button is pierced that just Draws me in to look and stare more and think about all the Lovely things that i would do to your stomach/belly button

*Gets out the feather and Ball-point Pen and asorted Paints w/Brush and Blind fold just to be ready and prepared :super_hap

I've never had my bellybutton tickled...but it's pierced...hmm...new ideas to spread on to my ler...anyone got any good, stiff feathers or know where I can get one??? 😉

My bellybutton is probably my second most ticklish spot on my body. I LOVE to have it tickled. I love it when it's kissed/licked/sucked/nibbled and Especiallly RASPBERRIES!! I melt when someone give me a raspberry!! Since I'm a giggler, I'll giggle softly and happilly when I'm tickled there, It's total bliss for me when I'm tickled. It's been a while since any of this has happened though 🙁

josie said:
Oooh.. I LOVE having my bellybutton and tummy tickled... I range from ticklish squeals to quiet giggles and "mmmm"'s... I get this butterfly feeling in me whenever someone even looks like they MIGHT tickle me hehe... I even flinched at the doctor's office the other day (hey - my doc is a HOTTIE)!

Paintbrushes and fingers work best on me 😉

Ticklishly yours,
Josie

I wish i were your Doc Josie. I would lock the Door and have fun with you tickling your belly button for Hours on end. Teasing your stomach ALL OVER the place :happy: Belly Buttons are so sexy and hot! i would love to hear about your Doctor office story.

Camel26

what Does your belly button ring look like? it is a loop or a Bar Bell type? and oh im sure you can Prob get stiff feathers at any Local Crafts store near you im sure that they would Carry them you would think

My belly button ring is a barbell--it has a metal ball at the top and a multicolored jewel with a hamsa (the hand symbol that is supposed to ward off evil that is seen in a lot of Judaica artwork) around it. I got this piece in Israel when I visited several summers ago...it has special sentimental value now, since the person who took me around trying to find this particular piece all over Tel Aviv has since passed on to the next life...so I LOVE my belly button ring...and I will definitely update if I get some feathers and have my ler go to town...😉

your belly button ring sounds Very Pretty looking Camel26. To bad we all couldn't happen to see a picture of it😉 Lets hope belly button rings never go out of style. That would be a shame🙁 im sorry to hear about your friend passing on. But Death should not be something to fear. My Dad wants to go to Israel with our church one of theses years. i keep telling him to go but he never Does! yeah good luck on searching for thoses feathers i hope they can be put to good use.

i love to tickle belly areas and belly buttons. i tihnk they are so sexy on a female ticklee or a female sub or any female for that matter.

maybe me and bbr can play matchmaker and get hollywoodbrother and josie hooked up

hooked up

BellyButtonsRoc said:
or NOT! :happy:
Hey i thought someone here was trying to get BBR matched up.. pretty weak to then try to hook me up with someone else 😛

Josie

Hey Navel, just wondering, is your avatar a dancing boxer, or a very confused beetle?

Back to the thread at hand🙂

Do you any of Girls wear short belly shirts? Thoses are real sexy! lets here all the things that you Ladies like doing to your belly button and stomach.

Anyone who wants to give the big bad hollywood brother thetickle hook up is cool is the hollywood brother's book. i say go for it

BellyButtonsRoc said:
Back to the thread at hand🙂

Do you any of Girls wear short belly shirts? Thoses are real sexy! lets here all the things that you Ladies like doing to your belly button and stomach.

SInce I dont dress like that ( i.e showing off stomach,back thighs..etc) I just like to play with mine. Feels good and kinda tickles so it's great! I dont it all the time though.

BBR you've seen my belly button what do you think? is it ticklish? lol

PunKyGurl said:
BBR you've seen my belly button what do you think? is it ticklish? lol

lol 😛 *shrugs* Im sure it is though! it looks ticklish and very sexy :happy: thats for sure.

Iluv2btickled said:
Hey Navel, just wondering, is your avatar a dancing boxer, or a very confused beetle?

i have no clue what he is..his name is strong bad..hes from homerunner.com check out my post for funny cartoon site in the gen discussion..it has the link..he is cool tho..lol

BBR--if you get the chance to go to Israel, I cannot recommend it highly enough!!! It was probably the most life affirming/altering event of my young life thus far...and lotsa bellybuttons on the beaches...

As far as what I wear, until I tone up just a little bit around my mid section (more for my back strength than for my stomach), I don't wear overly revealing clothes. I do, however, play with my bellybutton ring in class when I'm bored. I'll spin around the Hamsa and move the ring up and down...it's just habit. But it's fun, and I remember a time when I used to find a few wandering eyes watching me do it...maybe a few navel lovers in my classes? We can only hope!

the hollywood brother loves belly buttons and belly button rings. oh yea!!!!!!!!!

oh no...don't start the ghettofabulousness again...not another rap thread...lol...😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back