• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All of your questions answered!

a1532b

3rd Level Red Feather
*Note: By all I mean some. Some is actually just a few. I got a lot of questions and it took me long enough just to make this much! Do not despair, however, for I promise I will eventually answer all of them! Well, most of them. Again, there's quite a few involved. Sorry for the decline in quality, it went downhill a tad after I uploaded it to youtube.

Either way, this is the fruit of 8 hours of work. 5 minutes, 12 seconds, and 10 milliseconds of top notch footage! Stick around until the end to get a special SURPRISE ENDING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpRyRUHqCaU

By the way, rate 5. 😉 Give me any constructive feedback you want to, also. I eat it up like Chinese food.

You didn't answer my question, you're fired. Haha, no, that was very entertaining though and I look forward to more "Ask a Mango!" :drool

Praise from Caesar himself! Thanks man, you're my hero! I'll do what I can to answer more questions next time! (Tbh, this was really a test to see if I could even do it...)

No problem Mango. Anything for a fellow fruit... errmm wait a sec, this isn't right!?

Ack, I've been infected by the Mango!!!

//update -- A cure was found! The dreaded name changing virus has been defeated. Bella and I have returned to our original non-fruit names. May they RIP though, Orange and Kumquat.

Last edited:
Holy Sh...

..and here I thought the original topic was a mere fluff-thread!

Real Questions = Real Answers

Friends, if you aren't already on the Mongo Plan...what are you waiting for?!?

Since receiving my Mystical Prayer Answer Tissue in the mail from Brother Mango, I received a promotion at work, my dandruff has cleared-up, my ex owes me alimony, and I'm happy to say that I'm cricket-free for the first time in months!

That was seriously FUN, Mango, and I rated the heck out of it! Dunno where you shot for the "mad Dr.'s lab"-look, but it worked! :14:

I made a greenscreen in my bedroom...It's all hollywood fakeness ;D

I'm already fruity...😉

LOVED it...watched with my Ler, who hadn't read the thread regarding "Ask a Mango" and we both lost bladder control...it was a mess, I tells ya!!!

Very well done, my fruit-tastic friend! Your public wants more...

And my dogs want more cat food...hmmm...🙂

Well i certainly won't piss off any Mango in the near future..:stickout

This was hilarious! It seems a Mango cannot be contained for long periods of time... 😀

No no, of course not. I mean, trying to contain a mango would require some sort of ziplock baggie device, or tupperware. And of course we all know that those are completely illegal! 😀

That video was great Mango ^_^ You have a great gift to make people laugh most definitely :grouphug:

I am scared of mango's now... I don't wanna be poisoned...

Very cool/funny video.
I will have to think of some good questions for you in the future.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back