• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

all this happend in one day two small tickles f/m ribs mfff/m feet ribs

lalala666

TMF Expert
this is a true story that happend friday

me and this girl who i know has a crush on me were talking at her house when for some reason she poked me in the ribs i jerked back and she said oh your ticklish so she jumps on me and digs into my ribs i am in uncontrolable laughter as she has the time of her life for about 2 minutes when she stops she goes dont worry im really ticklish too so be ready for part two im going to get her.

this next one happend once i got home my cousin and her two best freinds and her husband had come two visit. my cousin used to tickle me all the time when we were kids but now she stops but her frends have recently found out that i was ticklish they think it is so funny because i act all bad gothic or whatever but they can make me laugh and beg for mercy. back to the story i was on a role with smart remarks that day when my cousin got fed up she said lets get him! her husband jumped on me and held my arms as my cousin tickled my ribs and my cousin blabs to her freinds over my laughter his feet are really ticklish. all of a suddan ifeel the weight of one of her freinds on my ankle then i felt the other one. then my shoes were being removed. i begged no not my feet ! then i felt nails going through my cotton white socks and i burst in to explosive laughter hahahahahahahahahahahahahah no no more then one sock was removed and i felt the nails touch my bare foot I screamed please HAHAHAHA i cant take know more as my cousin digs into my ribs her freind are tourchering my feet and my cousins husband holds me down so they can do it . i laughed and laughed as my other sock was taken off and they tickled tickled and tickled me for like ten twenty minutes they got off me and asked me if i was sorry and i said yes then when my cousin left the room her freinds said that was fun we will have to do it again later

you see how these people treat me

Sounds like a fun time. Too bad it wasn't caught on film. 😉

Now you know, if you are in the mood to be tickled, you can make some remarks to your cuz and her friends. lol.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back