• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All UK females ... please read.

arch_scribbler

I'm well aware that here in the UK, there's a pretty major imbalance between male ticklephiles and female ticklephiles. In fact if talking in terms of female 'lees, then the number seems to be close to zero 🙁

Based on this, I don't have great hopes for this post, but figured it was worth the effort just in case 😉

Basically I am a very normal, intelligent, and good natured 25 year old male, with a life long love of all things tickle, looking to make contact with any uk-based, female tickle lover - for email exchange, online chats, and <u>maybe</u> after a <u>great deal</u> of familiarisation, a purely social meeting to chat about our shared interest.

It is most important to stress that I am in <u>no way looking for any form of relationship</u> as I am very happily attached in that regard. I am only looking to explore my enjoyment of tickling with a UK lady who feels the same about the subject, rather than doing so with my girlfriend - someone I love dearly - and with whom I do not wish to pursue something that she simply does not like.

So to recap:

<b>About me:</b> I am 25, have a degree, enjoy sport, music, comedy and of course ... tickling. (If it matters - 6'3", brown hair, blue eyes!)

<b>Looking to find:</b> Any UK-based female between the age of 18-40, with an interest in tickling - for purely non-sexual tickle interaction.

Thank you for reading this somewhat lengthy post - and I look forward to any replies 🙂

Please em@il me at: [email protected]

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back