• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All We Had: Beast Boy and Terra

Snail Shell

Verified
Yep, definately needed to stretch from tk. XD

Fan of the show know what this is all about. Beast Boy, Terra and a whole lot of hurt feelings.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• bbterra.jpg
    bbterra.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 103
Terra is making me sad. Very, very sad. 🙁 *Sniffle* This is quite a piece! While the faces of each are certainly striking, I think it is the backdrop behind each and the blurring of it towards the bottom that really sets the mood for this one. Spendid! Still making me sad... ;_;

A moody, very well shaded study! Much fine texture! Emotions are very well captured!

:sigh: I wonder if they'll ever come 2gether at last....Nice job! 😀

Many thanks to everyone!

Hungarian - Actually, at the end of the series, Terra fades off to obscurity and BB is left to deal with it. Out of the whole series, it's probably the most artistic episode. Two thumbs up.

Nessie - Many thanks. It probably didn't take as long as you might think, but then, how many times have I drawn TT in the past, right? XD

Thanks again everyone!

Snail Shell

Well, I could certainly dispute your "most artistic epi" idea; there's no disputing this pic. Black and White was an extremely effective mode, your characters (as always) are bang-on, and I think you captured their feelings towards each other perfectly. Excellent work, being a fan of the show meself I lurve it!!:super_hap

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back