• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alma from Ninja Gaiden -"Fiendish Feet"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is another pic in my semi-official series of Chicks that are popular, but seldom fetishized ... 😉

This chick in this pic is Alma one of the five "Greater Fiends" of Vigoor from the video game Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Black for the Original Xbox and the Playstation 3 remake Ninja Gaiden Sigma (which was the version that didn't have the involvement of the original game's creator).

Alma, is a boss that you encounter within in the game, and she is definitely one you will never forget if you're a Ninja Gaiden veteran. For everyone who hasn't played NG, She is without a doubt the most ridiculously difficult boss in the game and possibly deserves a a spot in the top ten most difficult video game bosses. I can't tell you how many stories that I read of folks saying how many controllers they've thrown or broken in frustration from fighting her. For me she's easy now, since I've played the game many times but it wasn't like that when I first started playing...

If you're into TV Tropes terms, she is considered "That one boss" and "Wake Up boss"... 😉

Here in the Tairon Monastery, Alma sits on it's altar guarding the area while the lesser fiends invade the rest of the grand building. One small fiend runs to her to report that a powerful ninja of the dragon lineage is in the area, and is quickly on his way to the monastery. She peaks from behind her large smooth feet to look at the fiend contemplating the news...

The rest is left to your imagination...

---

I was actually doing a google search for the toughest video game bosses. Upon seeing Alma in the list, I immediately received inspiration for this pic and remembering that Alma was barefoot in the game also helped... 😀

I really appreciate Itagaki, (the original creator of the 2004 Ninja Gaiden and the Dead Or Alive fighting game series ) for creating Alma as a character and as an unforgiving, unforgettable boss. It's too bad that he was thrown away from TECMO, seeing as the "new" Team Ninja is only making remakes of games or other atrocities(especially one recent on the Wii regarding a very popular female bounty hunter who was once a great character, now turned into a petulant, immature, and foolishly submissive little girl...but that's a different story... 😉 )
The "new" Team ninja's biggest remake screw up was Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 by making it far too easy and taking out the blood and gore among other things...

I hope you guys and gals love the pic!

Let me know what you think!

"Alma" is the creation of the original xbox game designer Tomonobu Itagaki along with the original Team Ninja.

The feet are drawn and textured from the actual feet of "Model N" (as she will be called for privacy reasons)... she's one of my good foot model friends...

"Everything else drawn by me... The Bombers

Last edited:
😱 I just LOVE how you made the feet look! They're SO . . . realistic-looking and just plain AWESOME! :cool

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back