• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

almost broke my nose all due to tickling

flightless_me

TMF Expert
gave my bf a quick tickle he jolted forwards instead of backwards and crack right in my nose. cracked the cartilage and some of the bone where my eyebrow is. hurts like a mother fucker! on pain killers and sleeping most of day away. If im not on that much for the week thats why.

BE CAREFUL! THIS IS WHY I SAY BONDAGE FIRST THEN FUCKING TICKLING.....owww.....

oh in case you blame me he refused to be tied up...however i keep letting him know its not "his fault" and that i love him...but deep down...i blame him...oh yes i do...and ill take care of him and his feet for it! when i am better he'll get the worst tickling ever.

It defenitely sounds like you need to teach him a lesson. Make him allow you to get payback, i.e. guilt trip 😀 He will have no choice but to allow you to tie him up so that he can't move an inch, and then be mercilessly tickle tortured all day by you on every inch of his body.

I hope that your nose gets better soon though. Good luck 🙂

Sounds like u need to be restrained and tickled for a long time for that brutal assault done to his body 🙂

When I was growing up and at 21,at the time, there was a girl who lived across the street from me,"Linda", she was 18 at the time and her boyfriend,Mark", the same age. Well I was sitting on my front porch drinking a beer and I heard hysterical screaming and laughter coming from the front room. Turns out that her Mark tickled Linda so long that her mother had to take her to the hospital because she had very bruised ribs so after a week of rest. I was talking to Mark and he said he apologized to Linda and her mom. H esaid now to get her back he waits till Linda gets home from her job and when her mom isn't there, he grabs her ankles and tickles her feet for a long time. See I have tickled Linda's feet several times and I can honestly say she is one of the most TICKLISH women I ever met. 😀

ticklign nad bondage should go hand in hand like a horse and carriage or the hollywood brother and the eternal search for true love

laughingboy2000 said:
It defenitely sounds like you need to teach him a lesson. Make him allow you to get payback, i.e. guilt trip 😀 He will have no choice but to allow you to tie him up so that he can't move an inch, and then be mercilessly tickle tortured all day by you on every inch of his body.

I hope that your nose gets better soon though. Good luck 🙂
I definitely have to agree. After doing that, he owes you big time, and it sounds like you've got just the perfect way to cash in 😎
I also hope your nose gets better, and I wish you a very speedy recovery 😀

I've caused a few minor injuries myself, I'm ashamed to admit. Mostly stray elboys/knees doing unexpected things.
For the most part I've been injury-free, due to my limited 'lering. But, I guess as poetic justice or maybe "divine" retribution, I've gotten a few good knocks to the head (and mouth...ow...).

nessonite said:
I've caused a few minor injuries myself, I'm ashamed to admit. Mostly stray elboys/knees doing unexpected things.
For the most part I've been injury-free, due to my limited 'lering. But, I guess as poetic justice or maybe "divine" retribution, I've gotten a few good knocks to the head (and mouth...ow...).
I rofl. XD

I never realized how much this was a 'full contact' sport....

:::Orders football helmet, hockey goalie pads, baseball catcher's chest protector, maximum strength cup:::

Ok..I'm ready....

I burst a blood vessel in my left eye once due to being tickled. Of course, I had four lers that night. A little more than I'm used to.

i think my gf doesn't like the whole idea of tickling because she is afraid one of us will get hurt. its possible🙂

I recommend a full array of padding for that. Helmets, shoulder pads, and especially athletic cups. Well, maybe that last one would just be for you 😎

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back