• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost fulfilled TICKLING FANTASY!

cygnian

Has anyone ever came close to having their tickling fantasy fulfilled, but didn't quite cross that line? Which is worst.......chickening out and forever wondering what it would have been like....or, face disappointment if the fulfillment fell short of the expectation?

This may interest you guys who like being tickled, as well as you females who like doing the tickling.

I had the perfect set-up. I had a friend who I confided in arrange for my fantasy to be fulfilled. My friend approached several different females, telling them of a "plan" to execute a playful revenge on me. My friend told them that I was going to be set-up by surprise one evening, and taken by force into a room where I'd be stripped and tied spread eagle across a bed. The "revenge", was to arrange for several females to then arrive and "gang tickle" me mercilessly.

Believe it or not, out of over 12 females approached, the majority of them wanted to participate. However, many had to decline, for fear of what their husbands or boyfriends might say if it were found out. Nevertheless, 3 females did agree (and were actually excited about it) to participate. They were none the wiser that I was aware (and behind) it all.

Yup, I chickened out! Just to imagine what it could have been like, is very exciting! Can you imagine what it would be like to be laying there staked out across a bed, knowing that any moment as many as three females would arrive and mercilessly gang tickle you? It was the perfect set-up to fulfilling a fantasy, but I'll always wonder what had been in the minds of females who actually agreed and were ready to participate in this! It is to my fault, that I chickened out.

Have any of you guys out here been lucky enough to have this happen to you? And females out here, have any of you actually participated in something like this?

MAn that would have been freakin awesome thats a fantasy of mine as well nevertheless i may have chickened out too lol its a big over load and you could just go nuts just thinking about it lol...Your friend is awesome tho lol 😀

Thanks! Well, my friend's major motivation was to put an end to my "obsession" with this fantasy, but helping me to fulfill it....and being disappointed and brought back to reality. In other words, my friend was certain that my fantasy was so over-rated, that fulfilling it, in all it's disappointment, would squash the obsession once and for all. I'll never know.

That's rough man, I've heard of similar situations happening to other people though. Sometimes the dream is what you really hold onto though, and when confronted with the opportunity to actually fulfill it you have to stop yourself. Maybe it was the fantasy itself that you love so much and don't want to lose it.

Yes, you are probably right. Kind of like having your cake and eating it...you can't have it both ways. But, if the opportunity ever came up again, I don't know??????????

damnit, yd u chicken out?????? id give anything to have that kind of chance. i love being tickled, and the few times i have been, though it was pure torture, i loved every second of it. i desperatly want to be tied and tickled by a girl(s). if any ladies reading this r gunna b in the maryland area, let me know, so we can arrange a meeting :happy:

THIS HAPPENED TO ME IN HS...WITHOUT MT PRIOE KNOWLEDGE..SORT OF.

My then gf and i talked about my tickling fetish often.She loved to be tickled and CRAVED tickling me...full bondage the whole deal.Anyway at one point she asked me what would be myfantasy tickling i told her several women with long nails tickling me at the same time.At that point she said forget that idea... she wasn't sharing.So i did.

But later on in our relationship probably over a year later, we were having a tickle session (folks were away)and she tied me down for my tickling when out from no where 3 of her friends came in to the room! I was stunned and a little embarrassed being in the position i was in..but embarrassment turned to shock when my gf said they were there to help her tickle me senseless.I tried speak but i was too shocked.I watched them take off there shoes and that was the last i saw cuz they shoved my head in a pillow case so i couldn't see.Then all i felt was 4 girls tickling my feet knees stomach ribs and my armpits all at the same time...OVER LOAD!! I lost it! TOTAL HYSTERIA..and they didn't care.Seemed to last forever but if i remember correctly it was only an hour....the most torturous and amzing tickling i ever had..at that time

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that someone went through with it!

I'm the king of missing and wussing out on these opportunities.

The most recent one I can remember was in my Web Design class. We were assigned to create a full functioning website and grouped in threes. Well, big surprise, I was grouped with a women 9 years older than me and the biggest flaker I have ever known.

For the first few weeks we worked in the lab and became irritated when the flaker stopped showing up, or was is a downer....? Now, I had to end up going to her house after the school closed at nights and work on our site there.

This is the part that kills me the most, It was around 10p.m and we were both showing signs of tiredness. I said, "Okay, I think that's enough for tonight" and saved our progress and shut the computer down. I stuck around for some reason to watch T.V. with her. My eyes were closing fast, and they nearly sprung back open when she placed her feet right next to me to lay down. I'm sitting on the end of the couch with her feet right next to me.

Once she closed her eyes, I stared at her feet but DID NOT touch them (I was afraid she'd think I was weird), I ended up leaving fifteen minutes later before I fell asleep for good.

I'm just way too afraid that someone's going to label me a weirdo or worse. :sigh:

I'm Scholl, Dr. Scholl........................................

Yeah, Doesn't That Cause "blue Feathers" Or Something Like That?? Lol!! If There Is A Situation Where Your "gut" Tells You No, I Think You Did The Right Thing. I Had The Chance To Tickle Some Girl's Feet At The Library While In College. Since I Didn't Know Her, I Felt Like It Was An Inappropriate Ice Breaker.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back