• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone in the Dark or Assault on Precinct 13?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i've been pinched on money, and i was wondering which is a better movie to see, since i can only see 1.

now, Alone in the Dark seems best to me, especially with Tara Reid in it. is that movie have anything to do with that old video game Alone in the Dark?

Bignorm868 said:
i've been pinched on money, and i was wondering which is a better movie to see, since i can only see 1.

now, Alone in the Dark seems best to me, especially with Tara Reid in it. is that movie have anything to do with that old video game Alone in the Dark?

There's an Alone In The Dark movie?!

That was a cool game.

I hear the movie is VERY loosely based on the game. Don't expect it to be much like it.

can someone fill me in on the basis of the game and if i should buy it? i always wondered about it, so i just wanna know about the game, since i know nothing about it other than it's name.

Yeah how much is based off the game, i didnt get far but this movie seems more sci fi then scary\horror

Bignorm868 said:
can someone fill me in on the basis of the game and if i should buy it? i always wondered about it, so i just wanna know about the game, since i know nothing about it other than it's name.

I hope the one I'm talking about is the one you're thinking of, 'cause I know there's one for playstation, called Alone In The Dark, The New Nightmare. The one I am talking about is a very very old computer game, the FIRST Alone In The Dark.

The way it begins is you choose either the male or female character to play as. I don't believe there is any major difference in the story depending on who you choose other than the way the story begins. There's this huge mansion, and the owner has just recently commited suicide. The girl is the owner's neice, and I believe she goes there to check out why he commited suicide. I forget why the male goes there if you choose him, but I don't think its all that important.

What ends up happening is when you get to the house, you find yourself trapped inside fighting for your life as there's all kinds of monsters everywhere. You basically go around exploring the house, solving puzzles, finding new weapons and stuff to defend yourself with, and from what I played of it the story is uncovered through reading through books and journals that you find throughougt the house.

So that's about all I can tell you. I never beat it, but I intend to someday. I thought it was a cool game. You might wanna check it out. If you want more info, you can probably find it on the internet pretty easily.

maybe since it's such an old game, maybe i can download it for free, like duke nukem, any idea where i can find the original for sale or free?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back