• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alternate idea! I hope it goes better this time! :P

alphazion1

TMF Expert
Okay, so my last idea for a giant tickling pic didn't go over so well (understatement!) but I got to thinking again. What it'd take would be an artist or group of artist - Poisonous Monkey and Cheshire, you two come to mind almost instantly for your massive group pics - who would be willing to make a major investment of time into a big, big pic with loads and loads of ticklers/lees.

Everyone who's interested in such a pic pays a certain amount, probably somewhere between 5 and 15 bucks, to enter a character. The charge is per slot. So that's pretty cheap but it'd add up.

Then a raffle is drawn. The artist(s) randomly select a few, using a random number generator or whatever, and the winners get their nominees drawn into an epicly huge tickle pic. This way it's more fair for the artist (who can get the money up front for such a major project) and the people who are interested (since the winners are randomly selected)

What does everyone think? Could this be done? It could even tie in with the Miss Ticklish pageant winners... (naturally an artist drawing his/her own entry wouldn't have to pay)

So, in essence, it's a raffle and the prize is to have a character in a tickling picture? It's a straightforward idea, but I doubt many would throw in without a guarantee of reward.

So, in essence, it's a raffle and the prize is to have a character in a tickling picture? It's a straightforward idea, but I doubt many would throw in without a guarantee of reward.

Yes that's about right. And well either way there'd be a big tickle pic at the end. 🙂 The problem would be trying to make everyone happy (which I don't think can be done ever anyway) but if the raffle entry was, say, 5 bucks a piece, 12 people entered, the artist could pick, i dunno, 3 winners? That's about a 1 in 4 chance you'll get a tickle pic featuring your character plus 2 others for only 5 dollars, wich is an INCREDIBLE deal, and though the chances of not seeing your own personal pick in the final pic is much higher then no matter what you'd be guaranteed a great tickling pic. Plus the artist would make 60 bucks on a 3 character pic which isn't too shabby. 🙂 So worst case for anyone who bought a raffle slot is that your 5 dollars went to 3 random 'lees. it's only 5 and it's worth it if you win. 😉

That's my reasoning and it's probably bogus what with me not being and artist. xD

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back